Home

Darth Sidious or Darh Revan which is the powerful one ??

battle111

Which Sith is the powerful one ?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which Sith is the powerful one ?

• Lord of Hunger Darth Nihilus
    • Dark Lord of the Sith Darth Revan
    • The Emperor: Darth Sidious

Hey!!

l got curious which one is the powerful sith lord Darth Sdious(The Emperor) becoz he was naun as the most powerful beeing in the universe or Darth Revan when Kreia spoken at the game that "Darth Revan was power it was like stering in to the heart of the force " -Kreia to The Exile

• 2 weeks later...

I know this Sith Lord is not mentioned in your post, but I always thought Darth Nihilus was the most powerful above the other two. I mean anybody who can ravage or suck the life out of planets, using the force, has got to be pretty damn powerful.

BTW, you should turn this into a poll just for kicks.

I agree with purifier.Darth Nihilus is powerful too...and yeah.You may wanna make this into a poll.

Kreia said that Revan is like staring at the heart of The Force but i doubt that he can do what Nihilus can.However she also mentioned that Nihilus's power is not something that can be learned,but something that he does by instinct.As for Palpatine...well...he doesn't look so strong in the movies(if we are judging him by them).He is more like a dark shadowy and wise but not so powerful character.With one word like Kreia.

Hey guys !! l just got back from one short trip and l already started a poll and that's true Darth Nihilus is powerful

Well it's about damn time! Naw I kid, Battle111; and thanks for adding Darth Nihilus and creating the poll. :thmbup1:

I agree with purifier.Darth Nihilus is powerful too...and yeah.You may wanna make this into a poll.

Kreia said that Revan is like staring at the heart of The Force but i doubt that he can do what Nihilus can.However she also mentioned that Nihilus's power is not something that can be learned,but something that he does by instinct.As for Palpatine...well...he doesn't look so strong in the movies(if we are judging him by them).He is more like a dark shadowy and wise but not so powerful character.With one word like Kreia.

You know the thing about Palpatine is, that he always seem more like a master manipulator staying behind the scenes than a regular Sith Lord who goes all out and participates in battles. While he did have force powers and could fight, it just seemed like to me, he got everybody else who was more combative to do most of the dirty work for him.

You know the thing about Palpatine is, that he always seem more like a master manipulator staying behind the scenes than a regular Sith Lord who goes all out and participates in battles. While he did have force powers and could fight, it just seemed like to me, he got everybody else who was more combative to do most of the dirty work for him.

Exactly my thoughts.:)

But l wonder what would happen if these Sith Lords would go in to a triple fight and there side would be there own

Well,you know sith.They would kill each other.Lol.But who would win is a good question indeed.Revan would is a good tactician.But without an army he would need another strategy.The Emperor would use Force Mind Trick. XD And Nihilus Force Wave.

I'm going with Revan - he could draw on his knowledge, experience and power of both light and dark; Palpatine is stronger if you only consider his darkness, but balance will be stronger overall (Anakin killed him in the end, after he was both Jedi and Sith), and Nihilus was controlled by his hunger more than anything else.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived