Home

KOTOR II E3 Demo Build

CM Punk

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

Don't know if this has been posted before, but here is some interesting footage of an early build of KOTOR II.

Anybody know if this is floating around somewhere on the internet for download? Would be cool to play it, if only to see the early concepts for the story - apparently Mira was a miner on Peragus and is with you for Telos in this build.

Umm all that gameplay is available in the game...? But if your looking for the official demo it's right here

-Supreme Kotor

I'm pretty sure that's not the official demo... that looks like a mod for Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds, or something of that sort.

CM Punk, on that video you posted the video uploader said that he/she had a copy of the demo in the comments. YouTube commentor's reliability aside, you may try PM'ing one of them on YouTube and see if they'll upload the files for the demo onto a file sharing site.

I remember this demo video well before I ever played TSL. I also referred to it later because of the lightning on Telos along with Mira during that scene which in the final version of the game, Mira isn't in your party yet and then using the Exile during the Freedon Nadd tomb since the Exile wasn't used for that part of the game.

I seriously doubt there would be a build like this on the internet somewhere as if there were, somebody would have brought it to our attention, especially since the game was released well over 8 years ago.

Archived