Home

Star Wars: Riches and Glory

The Galactic Republic and Sith Empire are at War. Planet after Planet is being dragged into the war and thousands of lives are being affected every day. But as the War rages, secrets are unveiled.

A smuggler on a distant war-torn world has found the key to a once thought lost fortune that both sides will do anything to posess. However, unknown to both the Republic and Sith the Kingpins and Crimelords of the underworld have also heard rumors of this forune and are willing to do anything to beat the two superpowers to it.

A small circle of inviduals have sent out an urgent message across the galaxy to those they believe can be trusted to find and retrieve this mysterious fortune.

You have been selected.

The call has gone out among the stars. A lost fortune that could turn the tide in either the Sith Empire or the Galactic Republic's favor is now rumored to exist somewhere in the Galaxy. The underworld has also heard rumors of this vast fortune and has begun the search for it.

This cannot be allowed to happen. The Sith Empire, the Galactic Republic, The so-called kingpins of the Underworld, none of them can posess this fortune. If you wish to assist us in finding this fortune, come to these coordiantes in the Dune Sea of Tatooine. You will see a D5-Mantis Patrol Ship near a rocky outcropping. One of our represenatives will be waiting to meet with you.

Rules

No jedi or Sith characters unless I give the Okay. In this Rp, we're going to be using smugglers and Bounty hunters and other non-force sensatives. If you want to ask a question regarding this feel free to send me a PM

No Godmodding

No Super powerful characters

No more than three characters

Language is to be kept at a Pg-13 level. You can insult the characters but not the people controlling them.

No killing other characters without permission.

Feel Free to use your characters from The Old Republic! You don't have to but if you want to, you can.

Have fun!

Character Sheet

NAME:

AFFILIATION:

SPECIES:

APPEARANCE:

WEAPONS:

EQUIPMENT:

HISTORY:

The good news? I'm in. The bad news? I'm an ANNOYING PROTOCOL DROID!!!

NAME: O-3LO

AFFILIATION: My master's affiliation. After all, I am only a humble protocol droid.

GENDER: Neuter, though I have a male's form and speak with a male voice.

AGE: 2 years, if you count from the very day I was built.

SPECIES: I am a droid, of course.

APPEARANCE: Chromium, and utterly unremarkable, outer shell. Male physique.

WEAPONS: I only carry a utility blaster. I am not an assassin droid of any kind.

EQUIPMENT: The parts inside me. What other equipment could I possibly need?

OCCUPATION: I have mentioned this before, but I am a protocol droid.

HISTORY: I have served as a translator at the Jedi Temple, but lately I have been claimed by a new master, who seeks a fortune of which I cannot partake.

NAME: Jace Kelvad

AFFILIATION: Unknown

SPECIES: Human

APPEARANCE: Tall with a medium build. Short, black hair. Dark blue eyes. A rather large gash under the left side of his chin that runs down his neck.

WEAPONS: Double barreled plasma pistol, (Extreamly deadly at close range.) LR6 blaster rifle, (Modified with a long range scope and can be effectivly used as a sniper rifle if needed.) Vibroknife with a slightly curved blade, (Non effective as a throwing knife.)

EQUIPMENT: Underworld trench coat, open revealing a cortosis plate vest. A small metal case concealing various poisons.

HISTORY: (--Error-- = --File-- = Deleted--)

NAME: Kif Lomuta

AFFILIATION: Republic (Independent Freelancer/Smuggler/Information Broker)

SPECIES: Twi'lek

APPEARANCE: Kif has a moderate build (5'7", 150 lb), and emerald green eyes.

WEAPONS: Zabrak Tystel Mark III Heavy Blaster, Vibrosword.

EQUIPMENT: Rugged custom-made smuggling suit (equivalent to medium armor), Beemon Package implant, Verpine Bond gauntlets.

HISTORY: Although he has been known to work closely with members of the Republic (such as Light Fang or Varik Athzaria), he isn't officially a member of the Republic, nor would he want to be. He is an expert in sabotage, hacking, stealth, and gambling, as well as a good shot with his blaster. Very witty and laid back.

NAME: Vadrik Ordo

AFFILIATION: Mandalorians

APPEARANCE: 6'3", 230 lb. Messy black-red hair, tan skin. Numerous tattoos, Clan Ordo tattoo on his upper left cheek, Neo-Crusader tattoo on his back, intertwining line tattoos on his forearms.

WEAPONS: Blaster carbine, anti-materiel heavy rifle, grenades, vibrosword, heavy blaster.

EQUIPMENT: Mandalorian armor, complete with a heads-up display that monitors vital signs and has night vision/thermal vision. (Think of Halo).

HISTORY: A strong, capable warrior. Honorable. Logical. Intelligent.

NAME: Zassos

AFFILIATION: Unknown. Use to work for the Sith Empire until he decided to sever ties with them.

SPECIES: Chiss

APPEARANCE: True apperence is not known. He wears full Mandalorian Battle armor that covers his entire body.

WEAPONS: Mandalorian Assault rifle and two heavily modified blaster pistols. Two vibro knives.

EQUIPMENT: Black and silver Mandalorian battle armor. D5-Mantis Patrol Ship. Small ration pack.

HISTORY: All that is known about Zassos is that he started out on hutta and worked his way up until an unknown incident with the sith caused him to sever all ties with them. He doesn't go out of his way to fight them but he does avoid working with them.

NAME: Delros

AFFILIATION: Unknown

APPEARANCE: Delros wears a suit of medium weight armor that is grey in color and wears an eyepiece that allows him to zoom in on a target.

WEAPONS: Imperial D-87 sniper rifle that was stolen from an assassin sent to kill him. One blaster pistol, heavily modified.

EQUIPMENT: None at this time.

HISTORY: Unknown. All that is know he became a person of interest to the sith empire after the death of a Hutt that was allied with the empire although there is no public evidence that he was involved in the death.

NAME: Marcus Atreides

AFFILIATION: Publicly, money.

APPEARANCE: A medium set of leather armor, with a hood which he uses to manipulate/escape when victims know his face. His boots are soft soled on the bottom, but have a thin layer of some metal alloy between this soft layer and his foot. He uses them for stealth. He is muscular, but not overly so. His skin is white, but he tans easily and loses his tan easily.

WEAPONS: He's got two blasters and a knife in his boot.

EQUIPMENT: A grenade, a datapad, and an old-school wallet. It has pictures in it.

OCCUPATION: Anything that pays well, which has included thievery and bounty hunting.

HISTORY: Marcus tries to keep his history quiet to anyone he meets. He has been spied on (and considered for recruitment) by both sides of the war, but he usually works for crime lords. Credits are the most important thing to him, as he has a sick sister who he has been working towards getting cured of her ailment. Attempts to gather further information have been cut off by him or his associates, generally with extremely violent means. He barely leaves his homeworld, but he doesn't visit his sister as often as he'd like, using the datapad he always carries with him to talk to her and pay for her treatments. He got pictures made of her as she grew up to carry around in his wallet.

Archived