Home

It's Finally Here: Star Wars Battlefront

Taak Farst

So, neat teaser trailer, huh? I'll add it to the post when it appears on YouTube but as of EA's E3 conference, Star Wars: Battlefront has been officially announced, as what I guess is a reboot of the series.

EDIT:

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

Xbox One and PlayStation 4 are a given. Knowing DICE, it will probably be on PC. A smart move would be to include it on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, just in case.

Don't quote me on this, but I read somewhere that EA plan on supporting current gen also for the next few years. So I think BF will be on current gen consoles also.

Don't quote me on this, but I read somewhere that EA plan on supporting current gen also for the next few years. So I think BF will be on current gen consoles also.

I wasn't too sure about that as I was typing it up. They're making so much hype about the next gen that it feels like they're abandoning the current gen right now.

I wasn't too sure about that as I was typing it up. They're making so much hype about the next gen that it feels like they're abandoning the current gen right now.

They're only screaming about the next gen because they wanna encourage people buying it but they don't want to alienate their current gen fan base. Pretty much if not all of the games EA have shown/announced will be available on current gen. :)

They're only screaming about the next gen because they wanna encourage people buying it but they don't want to alienate their current gen fan base. Pretty much if not all of the games EA have shown/announced will be available on current gen. :)

I know that's why. Just saying what it feels like to me, regardless of how true it isn't.

Anyways, despite how badly I want to preorder it as soon as preorders go up, I think I'll wait and see what it does best on.

Archived