Home

A Playable Sith Droid!

Apoc Nizmith

Yeah what the title says lol. I WANT TO BE FRIGGING GENERAL GRIEVOUS! LOL, maybe even with four arms but I don't think this game will let that happen so I will settle for 2 lol. Make em Shiny with lots of glowing parts, maybe some animation changes and droid "Huristic Processor" from starwars rp that allows you to move skill points around at will while in the ebon hawk from a comp terminal or something like that? IDK? He must BE GLOWY though, like the freaking hyperdrive glowy XD, and be able to equip droid armor and shield but have both jedi, and assasin droid feat trees? WOULD BE EPIC just sayin...:thmbup1:

I don't fully understand the language yet or I would take a crack at it. I was like ok I was making skyrim mods easy peasy, you'd think a antiquated engine would be easier to run? WRONG! They must of put a ton of work into this thinger lol

Don't worry it's not the engine. It's the fact that there is a developer supported toolset for modding skyrim. We have kotor tool, and while kotor tool is great and all it's still no developer tools.

Ps. I forgot to mention earlier: Welcome to the forums!

Yeah been dickin around with the kotor tool, seems pretty straight forward other than it is kind of a hit and miss guessing game with texture to model post? Eh give me 4 days I will figure these toos out but in the mean time ty for the welcome, and GET TO WORK SUCKA I WANTS MY DROID LOL! JK, ty for considering my request :D

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not against this, however, General Grievous wasn't able to use the Force. The closest thing to a "Sith Droid" would have been Darth Vader and even that's sketchy territory because he was still human, just put on a mobile life support with prosthetic arms and legs.

However I do vaguely remember seeing a mod that allowed HK to use lightsabers...

Archived