Home

Happy Birthday, Miltiades and Jeff!

mimartin

Why make Miltiades a Birthday thread when I did not make you one? Because I actually like Milt. :xp:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Milt! and many more.

This is your.....cake. yeah it is a cake and not Bowdaar's head.

@Sabre - For Sabre eyes only (if you are not Sabre do not look at risk of being banned for life.

No milt birthday thread...shame, shame that is a orange mark against you. Whatever that means.

Just saw it is Jeff's Birthday too and since he has the power to ban me...HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Jeff too. You can have some toothless wookiee cake too.

@Sabre - For Sabre eyes only (if you are not Sabre do not look at risk of being banned for life.

No milt birthday thread...shame, shame that is a orange mark against you. Whatever that means.

@Mimi:

I spent all day yesterday hunting down Milt and Jeff's real identities, convinced they were the same person, because HOW CAN TWO PEOPLE HAVE BIRTHDAY ON SAME DAY

Happy Birthday, Militiades! And you too, Jeff! I'm feeling hungry at the moment, so I got a chicken sandwich for you both! chicken_sandwich_500325_A2.jpg

And then I ate it! Because I was the hungry one, you lucky bastards, not you two. I'm sure you two are rolling naked in a giant cake made of chicken sandwiches. Or sandwiched chickens. Or witches with sand in their chickens. If you know what I mean.

I will still find you. And make you confess.

Archived