Home

New sith interrogation dialogue k1 on Taris!!!

jjb75

So i was playing k1 and was just testing some mods and was wearing the sith uniform you get from the sith commanders corpse after you save that spy. But i was wearing it before the questioning and some hidden dialogue came up that is not possible seeing that you cant get the uniform before this point.

video link-

Ah, so there really was a time when your choices had an impact in a BioWare game...

Yeah it's weird because iv heard like all of the dialogue in the game so it was very cool to find but so simple.

• 3 weeks later...

Since that whole scene doesn't even occur if you've already got the Sith Uniform from Sarna's party, it's interesting that dialogue even exists. My thought is that at one point going to Sarna's party didn't end the Sith interrogation and you could show up there already wearing the uniform. Then at a later point BioWare changed it so you could only get the uniform from one of the two places, but forgot to erase the extra dialogue.

• 2 years later...

Those are correct the portraits for party members are custome party member portraits by Shem, pc portraits are from Pmhc04 head replacements by inyri forge, and the sith armor skin is from k1 enhancement pack by space Alex

Archived