Home

Ebon Hawk crew movement

maltron66

I was wondering... is it possible to change the locations of your crew members on the Ebon Hawk? I think that some areas have too many members in there, while other places are deserted. Could moving Bao-Dur to the engine room and G0-T0 to the room with the security system be done?

Also, is making your party members walk around the ship possible, like T3 does?

So, I can change their positions in the Ebon Hawk by editing the .git, eh? I'll certainly start looking into it...

Okay, then here's a bit of starting advice:

1. If you extract the .git using KT, you can view it in KGFF. In there you'll see things like:

1. TriggersList
  2. CharactersList
  3. WaypointsList
  4. .etc

2. Check the characters' starting locations/waypoints, then look for the corresponding tag in the WaypointsList. Then edit those coordinates, and re-pack it using ERFEdit.

That should work, but if not, we're all here.

Okay, then here's a bit of starting advice:

1. If you extract the .git using KT, you can view it in KGFF. In there you'll see things like:

1. TriggersList
  2. CharactersList
  3. WaypointsList
  4. .etc

2. Check the characters' starting locations/waypoints, then look for the corresponding tag in the WaypointsList. Then edit those coordinates, and re-pack it using ERFEdit.

That should work, but if not, we're all here.

Just one question. Which .git file should I edit? I'm asking because I see there are 7 Ebon Hawk modules (001EBO, 002EBO etc.) and each one has its own .git file. Is there a specific one I should edit, or will any one of them do?

Sorry for being a noob...

Right... I've already started experimenting... I've found the .git file, and I'm playing with the coordinates. I don't know which nodes are the ones I'm looking for yet, but I'll find them sooner or later. I'm doing this without TSLRCM installed.

However, I think I just found one last problem (hopefully last).

What if I want to make this compatible with TSLRCM?

In the normal game (no TSLRCM), there are two files in the modules folder about the 003EBO module. I just found the .git and everything is fine. But in TSLRCM? I know the TSLRCM adds a new file in the modules folder (003EBO.mod). What I've understood so far is that the game ignores the 2 files about the 003EBO module (the ones that already existed before TSLRCM was installed), and now everything depends on the new 003EBO.mod file. That new file (.mod) is basically a compilation of those 2 old files... with some extra stuff added in them, right? Now, here comes the question:

I've found the .git in the new .mod file as well, but which files do I need to compile now in order to work in TSLRCM? I know that, without TSLRCM, I should compile the .git, the .are and one more file (don't remember the extension of that one.)

But, since the .mod file is a compilation of two files itself, there must be more files I need to compile now to produce my own new .mod file. Can you guys help on this one? Sorry if I've made something unclear here, if so, tell me and I'll try to be as much as understandable as possible.

You only need to modify the .git, no other files (to make it work with TSLRCM, the one inside 003EBO.mod).

Then you need to integate that .git back again into the .rim (vanilla) or .mod (TSLRCM). Don't drop it in the override, or ALL Ebon Hawk modules will use it. And that would be bad...

You only need to modify the .git, no other files (to make it work with TSLRCM, the one inside 003EBO.mod).

Then you need to integate that .git back again into the .rim (vanilla) or .mod (TSLRCM). Don't drop it in the override, or ALL Ebon Hawk modules will use it. And that would be bad...

OK, I'll start editing the .git file now. I'll let you know if any progress has been made or if I have any more questions.

Where did you end up positioning the crew?

Actually, my changes include changign the position of 3 party members only:

HK-47: Engine Room

G0-T0: Communications Room

Mira: The room with the lab station

If you have any suggestions, feel free to tell me.

• 2 months later...

Questions: 1)would it be possible to make a crew member (such as kreia or visas) not always meditate, have them have a primary and secondary location, so they meditate in the normal place, but then (maybe after enough entering the ships or something) have a 1/32-1/8% chance of being in their secondary location or even a third location?

2) would it be possible to have a mock fight/training between characters such as visas and handmaiden fighting in the cargo hold at times or atton training up with bao-dur

Suggestions if that is possible: 1) Have Mira's primary location be the med lab, have her secondary as that cargo area thing she was originally

2)(this next section i like to call: If possible) Have Visas' secondary position be fighting handmaiden in the cargo hold

3) Have bao-dur and atton fighting in the engine room or the work station area.

4) Have Madalore fight handmaiden, visas, atton, bao-dur and anyone else i'm forgetting to give the impression he is a warrior who wants to keep his skill sharp with multiple places for him to be.

Questions: 1)would it be possible to make a crew member (such as kreia or visas) not always meditate, have them have a primary and secondary location, so they meditate in the normal place, but then (maybe after enough entering the ships or something) have a 1/32-1/8% chance of being in their secondary location or even a third location?

2) would it be possible to have a mock fight/training between characters such as visas and handmaiden fighting in the cargo hold at times or atton training up with bao-dur

Suggestions if that is possible: 1) Have Mira's primary location be the med lab, have her secondary as that cargo area thing she was originally

2)(this next section i like to call: If possible) Have Visas' secondary position be fighting handmaiden in the cargo hold

3) Have bao-dur and atton fighting in the engine room or the work station area.

4) Have Madalore fight handmaiden, visas, atton, bao-dur and anyone else i'm forgetting to give the impression he is a warrior who wants to keep his skill sharp with multiple places for him to be.

Umm... I certainly like the ideas, but I was about to start a new thread in the "Modding Requests" section about something like them myself. See, I don't think I can go THAT far... yet...

If I were you, I'd ask Hassat Hunter or Fair Strides about this, because they are the ones who helped me in making this... They have more experience than me, so...

P.S. Although I can't turn those suggestions of yours into mods, I'm pretty sure they are all possible to make.

Oh, and something else:

If Atton is fighting Bao-Dur, who's piloting the ship? HK?

Umm... I certainly like the ideas, but I was about to start a new thread in the "Modding Requests" section about something like them myself. See, I don't think I can go THAT far... yet...

If I were you, I'd ask Hassat Hunter or Fair Strides about this, because they are the ones who helped me in making this... They have more experience than me, so...

P.S. Although I can't turn those suggestions of yours into mods, I'm pretty sure they are all possible to make.

Oh, and something else:

If Atton is fighting Bao-Dur, who's piloting the ship? HK?

I think that it can be on auto pilot while its in hyper space since they already plotted the course only in a dire circumstance would Atton need to really be at the helm

Archived