Home

Restored Bastila/Nemo Scene

Sir Vougalot

Just when I thought I knew everything about KOTOR, I go and find out about the following scene.

From Wookieepedia:

Though not necessarily cut content, as it was left unsuppressed in the game files, Bastila was originally supposed to have a scene with Nemo, an elderly Jedi from the enclave. They'd known each other for a long time and he asked her if she'd gotten her anger problems under control, revealing that her master used to dump water over her head when she became frustrated. This scene is impossible to view outside of modding as when Bastila rejoins the party so they can go to the mysterious ruins, Nemo has already gone there ahead of them and died.

Has anyone restored this scene before? If so, would someone be so kind as to link me to it? If not, would someone want to take up such a project?

Thanks!

I'd be interested in a mod, but how do we restore it?

I mean, where does Nemo have to be in order for that dialog to play out and Bastila be in your party too.

Oh, I got it.. he should be in the hangar outside the Ebon Hawk on Dantooine.

Or in his original position outside the enclave, just with a new .utc and the restored dialogue?

I got the impression from the description that this scene plays out between Bastila and Nemo without the player being present, before the player even meets Nemo over through normal gameplay. Makes me wonder at what point it could possibly play out. Perhaps before or after the cutscene where the player is trained as a Jedi?

Archived