Home

I still hang out here, on skype and in swtor... btw, if anyone here plays swtor, you should be on The Harbinger and join our LFN guild call "The Walking Carpets"... *nods*

I'm tempted.....I normally play on Jedi Covenant. What side Lynky-pooh?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yes i am starting this thread seven and a half months into 2013

AND?

Come sit round the fire, my fellow wanderers, and tell each other what we've been up to this year.

Where do y'all hang out on the internet now?

You know, for me there was nothing like LF. I don't really hang out anywhere on the web these day, but I was bitten by the mmo bug....even then, it's casual at best. Nothing like how it was during the "good ol' days" of LF. So I have to say, I'm lost....wandering.....

I'm tempted.....I normally play on Jedi Covenant. What side Lynky-pooh?

We have guilds set up on both sides, though The Walking Carpets, our Republic guild is the main one. Most of us have active characters on both sides of the lines though.

I have 4 toons on each side as you can probably tell by my sig img :p

Our Republic guild is pretty large and very active, we do a range of stuff including go on plenty of Op runs, etc. It's the official LFN guild so it's the best place to be to hang out with other folks from LF :p

If I ever join TOR, I'll definitely go for it :>

I've been spending a ton of time at the SCP Foundation, a horror writing website. I've been playing a lot of Dark Souls, as well. And then there's the inevitable real life stuff, of course...

Archived