Home

Cant get Mission Vao SideQuest

lordlosh

So when i speak with her for the first time(when he join my party) and ask how he met with Zalbar, bla, bla,bla he told me about his brother, also about Lena, but i cant get the quest.

When i first speak to Carth i get the quest in my Quest Book, but Mission quest not appear at my Quest Book.

Someone know why is that ? Was long time ago since i play Kotor 1, and i forget if i get all sidequest name in my Book.

When you first speak to Mission on Taris in the Undercity, eventually she will say that she doesn't want to talk about her brother Griff or Lena anymore and then the conversation will end with no quest added. You're not suppose to get it yet though so don't worry. When you go to Dantooine and exit the Ebon Hawk with Mission in your party, it should trigger her side quest. I'm not sure if it happens right away or after you beat certain quests there, but it will happen. Lena will run up to you near the ship and start talking about Griff and after the conversation is over you will get Mission's side quest. Also welcome to the KOTOR forum!

Archived