[X] Cancelled game(s)

[ ] Unhelpful publishers

[X] Post-mortem on why Game X was buggy and unfinished

[ ] Kickstarter

[ ] Coy teasing of Kickstarter

[ ] Game idea too good to exist

[ ] Possible new game

News:

Knights of the Old Republic 3 would still involve the Ebon Hawk ship, your base and your home, and you'd have "a few" of the companions from the other KOTOR games. "You definitely have T3-M4 and HK-47 with you," he says, and at one point HK-47, its legs dismantled, would "ride around in your backpack like C-3PO does with Chewbacca in Empire Strikes Back". "So during one of the sequences in the game," Avellone expands, "you'd actually have HK-47 firing behind you and being your cover support while you're carrying him around on your back and getting to a repair station."

Interview by Eurogamer

Lots of interesting stuff about KotOR II, III, the restored content mod, Obsidian's working conditions, and more in this week's Obsidian's What Might Have Been Show.

"The moment I hit the planet Manaan and I was walking around in the sea-floor I almost threw the controller at the TV because the game was getting so f***ing awesome.

Okay, proof this man is deranged. Slumming through that part of the game makes it psychologically impossible for a sane person to feel positive emotions.

Okay, proof this man is deranged. Slumming through that part of the game makes it psychologically impossible for a sane person to feel positive emotions.

Must mean that I'm insane then. My only problem with Mannan would be the Sith Base Ending/Trial. Mostly since it's that crap about, "oh, we have what seems like a good reason to arrest you, and we aren't going to ask any questions, at least not until there is a good chance that you might pay dearly for not adhering to our ridiculous laws, even if you might have reasons that you are innocent.". Eh, might not be the best way to explain that.

Other than that, I don't have any problems with it.

• 1 month later...

Archived