Home

^Oh, wow.

You need to pay Netflix the $8 and have a catch-up marathon. You'll be glad you did.

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

I still miss Tuco.

I don't.

That psycho ****er really needed to die. :carms:

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

I still miss Tuco.

I miss

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
Gus.
Sure, he was an evil SOB, but I really liked his style. Calm, collected, refined; intelligent.

Aaaaahhh one week is too long to wait for the next episode! :hor:

Also, isn't hilarious how Marie told Skylar about Hank? Lol, that is so Marie.

So am I the only one who doesn't like these new shows?

I meant starting to watch the show for the first time on an episode that is the climax of the whole series is 'wrong'.

I only watch re-runs of Seinfeld, X-files and E.R.

:cheers:

So am I the only one who doesn't like these new shows? I only watch re-runs of Seinfeld, X-files and E.R.

:rhett:

Breaking Bad is easily one of the best shows on TV, because of the interesting plot, real emotions conveyed by simply terrific acting and, of course, the moments of just sheer insanity that the show is famous for.

You really should check it out, from the beginning, of course.

Season 5B has been great, but much like Season 5A I feel like there's just not enough Jessie in these episodes. To me, he's every bit as much the main character as Walt but he's been sidelined in Season 5.

Saw episode 10. Some Grade-A diplomacy by Marie this episode.

Also, lol'd hard at Huell and Kuby. :rofl:

Season 5B has been great, but much like Season 5A I feel like there's just not enough Jessie in these episodes. To me, he's every bit as much the main character as Walt but he's been sidelined in Season 5.

I have a feeling he's going to feature a lot more in the coming episodes - because this is the end of the series, and I think it's logical to expect that the writers would want to deliver an experience that really features the fundamental appeals of the show, which would include the dynamics of the main characters, and specifically, those between Walt and Jesse.

I tell ya what, I saw the first few episodes and while it looked to be a show I'd have watched, I decided the better for it not to just cuz I don't want to go back to watching much TV. This show and Burn Notice.

The turns and twists of the life of what would otherwise be a mundane chemist guy. Having a talk with a young guy promising not to be a hooligan but keeping that piece of broken plate once captured in the basement.

I may get the DVD set some time in the future. For now, though I'm content to let it remain unresolved.

I tell ya what, I saw the first few episodes and while it looked to be a show I'd have watched, I decided the better for it not to just cuz I don't want to go back to watching much TV. This show and Burn Notice.

The turns and twists of the life of what would otherwise be a mundane chemist guy. Having a talk with a young guy promising not to be a hooligan but keeping that piece of broken plate once captured in the basement.

I may get the DVD set some time in the future. For now, though I'm content to let it remain unresolved.

Make it the one show you do watch.

It's the case with me - I don't watch TV much at all. Except for this, and one other show.

I'll recommend what I've recommended to others: rent out the first season, and have a try of it. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived