Home

I thought Hank was going to get shot while he was talking to Marie. Fortunately this show does the unexpected...

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
I saw a review say (paraphrasing here) "I should have known that Hank wouldn't be dying in this episode because of how much it seemed like he was going to die."

I still expect Hank and Gomie to die next episode. Walt will save Jesse's life one final time and later kill the Nazis for killing Hank, probably while teaching Todd a new cook. Maybe like how he killed Krazy 8, with Uncle Jack's refusing to wear the gasmask serving as foreshadowing.

That cliffhanger, my god.

Entire episode was the prey mistaking itself for the predator. Walt though he was hunting Jesse, then fell into his + DEA bro-team's trap. Hank thought he'd caught his white whale, then is outnumbered and outgunned. Walt thought he was top dog, but now it seems likely that he'll be forced to work for the Neo-nazis, as a subordinate (especially if Todd dies).

The thing is, Walt just doesn't have what it takes to be a Gus. He treats EVERYONE, even the people he cares about, as tools, and in such an obvious way that they can tell. That doesn't inspire the sort of loyalty Mike had for Gus. In the end, he's just a guy who's good at chemistry, not a leader, and it'd be impossible for him to hold onto the top dog position for long.

Show spoiler
I hate the my prediction about Hank ended up being right and my prediction for Jesse ended up being so very wrong.

Just when you thought things couldn't get worse for the guy...

• 2 weeks later...

Well I watched the episodes up to the part where:

Show spoiler
Walt got his revenge on Gus with Tuco's uncle. *Ding...ding, ding, ding*

when Breaking Bad first came out on AMC. Besides, I thought for sure that was the end of it. But after that, it got too intense for me. Same with Sons of Anarchy, stop watching that after a while as well.

Oh man, too much drama for me. :D

Archived