Home

Kotor 2 Telos Question

lordlosh

If I rememeber correctly, Czerka's jobs appeal more to Mercs/Bounty Hunters due to the pay, but it's still not that noticeable once you get into the tougher jobs on different planets. Siding with the Ithorians, you won't get as much credits and maybe some LS points but i'd go with the Ithorians if you want the extra force points. Just be prepared for Kreia to criticize you on our choice to help them. You can easily make up the credits and DS points in the future. Especially if you purchase Ramana from that one Twilek and dont sell her back to Harra. Just collect credits from her i think she gives you 700 when you talk to her first and on your next visit she'll give you like 1600 so you easily make profit.

I dont mind to get few ls points. I will use the glitch from Mossa for DS points, so im relaxed about ls/ds points. I will be full dark after Telos for sure.:D

I was curuios if have some difference later in the game, but if not i got no problem and will side with Ithorian.

Thanks.

One last question, +5 maximum force points bonus that you get from Ithorian as rewards, means only 5 Force Points ? Or its calculate different ?

I'm not sure on that one, never really thought about it to be honest. Pretty sure it just means what it says. +5 maximum force points. Just check your force points in game after it happens and compare the difference.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived