Home

Guardian/Marauder Attributes Choice(k2)

lordlosh

Greetings guys. I got tough choices to make.

I start my attributes like this:

str - 16

dex - 14

con - 16

int - 8

Wisd - 12

Char - 8

So i spend 2 more into cons, so my cons now is 18. Im lvl 12 and thinking, what will be better to spend 2 more, and the rest into str, or spend all to str ?

Im Dark side.

str - 16

dex - 14

con - 16

int - 8

Wisd - 12

Char - 8

Strength and Dexterity... Take one or the other. I usually take Dexterity up to level 15/16 and leave Strength at 10. If you get Finesse: Lightsabers, Dexterity will add to your hit chance; this means you can hit, and you have extra survivability from reflex saves (dodging, etc.). Strength gives you hit chance and damage. However, through lightsaber crystals and implants, you can compensate for the lost damage from only 10 Strength Points.

I would also get higher Wisdom and Charisma, just so you can resist Force Powers (otherwise fighting against Dark Jedi who always use CC becomes a pain in the ass).

How I would start with all that said:

Str - 10

Dex - 15 + finesse Lightsabers

Con - 16

Int - 8

Wis - 14

Cha - 10

If you want to stay with strength:

Str - 16

Dex - 8

Con - 16

Int - 8

Wis - 14

Cha - 10

Really in K2, your exile becomes ridiculous anyway you *build* him. The theory CptPriceless uses with going either Strength or Dexterity is your best bet. If you plan on learning the Finesse: Lightsabers feat then you should focus in on dexterity. If you go the marauder route, a good mix of Strength and Constitution is preferred. Going all three is kind of stupid, it's more beneficial to pick two. I remember on my last K2 play-through my final stage I had like 35+ strength with items and fury activated along with a constitution in the upper 20s. If you want to be someone tanky yet still able to deal damage i'd go Strength AND Constitution.

Archived