Home

Fullscreen problems in both JKII and JKA - Help!!

Prajo Etach

I've been trying to get JKII and JKA to run on my HTPC which is connected to my 40" Westinghouse HDTV. The graphics card for the HTPC is an NVidia GeForce GT 610, and I have 4GB of RAM and Win 7 32-bit. It's an older refurbished Gateway but well capable of playing JKII and JKA - used to play them on it when I had it hooked up to a regular monitor on my desktop. But since I've hooked it up to the HDTV, the game runs, but the display in fullscreen isn't right - it's greatly enlarged and cut off, so only the top left section of the screen shows. Please see below:

jk2.jpg

In windowed mode, the game looks fine. No matter what resolution I set the game to, the effect is the same. I've tried adjusting the jk2config.cfg file but nothing worked. I've updated my NVidia drivers and still it doesn't fix it. I can't find anything online about this problem. On my desktop computer, running the game over the network, fullscreen is fine (though my desktop computer does have an AMD card rather than an NVidia one, dunno if that makes a difference, however). If anyone can help me with this, I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

Archived