Home

Whitehouse.gov petition for KotoR 3

Darth Logheck

http://wh.gov/l2T2Q

Please sign and share this petition. This is serious business. Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic needs to be completed in a third installation, not a MMO. KOTOR 2 left so many questions unanswered. It would have sold, so it's bullcrap that Lucasarts didn't green light it. It was in freaking pre-production with a storyline and everything. We need to get this petition circulated to all corners of the internet. E-mail it to your friends, post it on Facebook and every social networking/media site you're a member of. We also need to show it to Lucasarts and maybe they'll take a hint. We must defeat the tyranny of Darth Lucasarts. May the force be with us.

Btw, not a spam bot, just a fan of the franchise who googled KotoR forums to get signatures for this.

Please explain to me what you expect the White House to do about this

There have been much much stupier request that have gotten boosted by the whitehouse.gov petitions.

2 examples would be:

A. Release of the NASA survival kit, in turn the government gave a grant to NASA to try and make it cheaper so that regular people could obtain one.

B. THE MAKING OF A DEATH STAR. The best part was that Obama agreed that if they could get private investors to fully fund it they would build it.

to me, Those 2 flashpoints and the Novel are poorly written. And to me, being poorly written is a negative. A No show on the fates of Jedi Exile and Revan is better than poorly written trash.

And Lucasfilm isn't going to scrap part of a story or declare it non-canon just because people think it's poorly written.

Personally I want it to be a bad dream Revan having and retcon the Revan Novel and those two flashpoints out.

Why? No matter what they did - wrote something good, wrote something bad, wrote nothing at all (as the years between TSL and TOR attest) - the fanbase at large would still moan and moan, disregard whatever was officially decided in their own "headcanons," and write their fanfics that are no better - with their principal motivation being moral outrage over a story rather than a desire to write something good.

Jesus God, talk about statism! Libertarians like myself get such a kick out of guys like this!

Also, read the novel Star Wars: Revan to find answers to everything you mentioned. Sure, it's not what I would have preferred, but the closure it provides is better than nothing.

[Edit] Also: "Issues: Human Rights, Job Creation, Technology and Telecommunications." Hahahahahahaha!

[Edit 2] And I did post your petition to my Facebook wall, only to poke fun at it. Here I am worrying about trivial things like the imminent collapse of the dollar.

Archived