Home

Force Only DS build.

KotorNerder

So I've been thinking. After I complete the current save I'm on. I am going to try and make a force only (DS) character. Wht should my stats be? Wht kind of armour/robes to wear.

What kind of characters should I take with me to planets?

All of this would be useful.

Thanks guys :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Class: Go Consular (Sith Lord).

Attributes: Invest in wisdom and charisma, then constitution and intelligence. I usually go with 18/14 (or 16/16) in WIS/CHA, then a 14/14 (or 16/12) in INT/CON. Leave the strength and dexterity, or even lower it. You'll most likely need it for Peragus and Telos, however.

Skills: Security, demolitions, computer use, repair, treat injury, persuade. Forget about awareness and stealth, they're virtually useless later.

Feats: Empathy (if you're manipulative), regen force points (don't know if you can get that at the start), crush opposition once prestige, and the rest is up to you.

Force Powers: Now here's the fun part. You can use either of two types (maybe both?): Buffs and Offensive. Buffs, like the name, "buff" up your character with higher stats. Offensive powers are used to inflict damage or weakness upon enemies. My personal preference is the buffs, but that's not what you need. Since you are going completely force only, I suggest you make an offensive build. I'd suggest powers like:

• Wound (Choke, Kill)
  • Crush Opposition (prestige)
  • Drain Life/Force (Death Field)
  • Fear (Horror, Insanity)
  • Force Crush (my personal favorite :D)
  • Scream (Improved, Master)
  • Shock (Lightning, Storm)
  • Slow (Affliction, Plague)
  • Stun Droid (Disable, Destroy)
  • Stun (Stasis, Stasis Field)
  • Maybe Throw Lightsaber (never found it to be useful :L)

I'll follow up with the equipment when I have a chance, I really should be getting to sleep.

Archived