Home

Kotor 2 xbox

jjb75

So iv'e been cleaning lately and found both of my kotor games for xbox. I just recently finished a play through on the pc and decided to play it on the xbox and found out it sucks. So did anyone else play kotor on the xbox then change to pc and was like wow this is way better?

I actually bought an Xbox way back when, and I got KOTOR alongside it. So, if it wasn't for a very game-wealthy eBay seller, then I might have never discovered it. I completed it, but then I found this forum and therefore found the vast modding scene, so I bought it for PC. The Xbox version is pale and shell-like in comparison to the potential of the PC version.

Yeah I got my first kotor copy when I was like five for the xbox because I loved anything Star Wars when I was a kid. After playing it for years upon years on and off I just recently bought both games for my pc and just love them.

• 1 month later...
Considering you can get controllers for PCs literally identical to those for the Xbox or the 360, there's really no reason to play a console version of a game if your PC can handle it. Are there even fossils out there still that can't handle the KotOR games?

Controller mapping is the issue bud. I think I may have figured out a solution, but just have to give it a try sometime.

Archived