Home

Rank Your Party Members

Sith Sizzle

How would you guys rank your party members as far as likeability and usefulness go? Feel free to elaborate.

LIKEABILITY

1. Mission - Always so cheerful and sticks with you unquestionably after the twist.

2. Bastila - A bit annoying at first, but as she gets to know you she becomes a very cool character. She also loves me.

3. Jolee - Hilarious Jedi that is a no nonsense, down to earth type of guy.

4. Carth - Just shut up already! No jk, he's alright and has been there from the start. I like him more as the game goes on.

5. Zaalbar - Can be a little whiny sometimes, but overall he is a good character that holds a life debt with me.

6. HK-47 - Meatbags, nuff said.

7. Juhani - I'm so glad I was able to save a Jedi from the dark side and it was well worth it. She looks up to you and is nice to talk to. The voice acting is a little much though...

8. Canderous - Has great war stories to tell, but I get sick of the having to always battle throughout life Mandalorian mentality.

9. T3-M4 - I have no problem with this little guy, but there isn't enough conversation to even judge whether I like "him" or not.

USEFULNESS

1. Bastila - Sexy and bad ass with a lightsaber.

2. Juhani - Great fighter that is very quick in battle.

3. Jolee - Great fighter that is even better with the force.

4. Canderous - The best shooter in the game that can take a hit.

5. Zaalbar - Not a complete tank like Canderous, but very strong. Good with his bowcaster, but even better with a sword.

6. HK-47 - Great with a blaster and doesn't take up medpacks when getting hit.

7. Carth - Good with his pistol, but not the best when facing a lot of opponents.

8. Mission - Great for her skills and street smarts, but not a good fighter, especially not melee.

9. T3-M4 - I'll be right back so just stay here and watch the ship...

1. HK47: invest in dex and he can make a very useful backup.

2. Bastila: invest in wisdom and LS buffs and she is an immense asset.

3. T3M4: almost as good as HK47 with dex, and is good in place of him at the start.

4. Canderous: great with a carbine, he can deal tons of damage if you need to take care of a few enemies quickly.

5. Jolee: good all around, yet he doesn't excel in any one place, either. good choice for Leviathan.

I don't think nobody cares about your threads, I think everyone is too busy/not interested enough in the forum to be active.

Also, it seems like activity on this forum is rather like a feedback effect. If some members stop being active (provided they were active enough in the first place), then more users will stop being active. It continues on and on until we get what it is now; a dead forum. The only thing that can revive it is a new interest in something which pertains to it, e.g. a new KotOR game or something.

I don't think nobody cares about your threads, I think everyone is too busy/not interested enough in the forum to be active.

Also, it seems like activity on this forum is rather like a feedback effect. If some members stop being active (provided they were active enough in the first place), then more users will stop being active. It continues on and on until we get what it is now; a dead forum. The only thing that can revive it is a new interest in something which pertains to it, e.g. a new KotOR game or something.

I agree with you and I know that's why. I'm not upset at all and don't expect people to respond right away even if there was more activity, it was more of a bump that anything.

I really hope the new Star Wars games/movies spike some more interest in this forum and makes it more active like it used to be. It would be cool if there was a new RPG being made even if it was unrelated to KOTOR. That might help.

Carth: He is a honest, loyal and brave man, the most reliable member of my crew. He is like shining beacon light in those dark moments willing to guide you into making the right decisions. Carth is someone you can call a friend.

Mission: She is a good girl but she sometime she is annoying little brat.

Bastila: I don't like her at all. Arrogant, stubborn and annoying. She thinks she is better than anyone and underestimates those who aren't Jedi.

T3-M4: Souless droid. At least in KOTOR2 he had a personality but i never liked him that much.

HK-47: I find him very untrustworthy as i feel he never tells me the truth when i speak to him.

Jolee: Stupid old man trying too hard to be like Kreia but fails to do so.

Zaalbar: A great companion with a great sense of honor and loyalty.

Canderous: A total badass, the reincarnation of Solidus Snake in Star Wars. You know he is evil and that he has done a lot of bad stuff but you can't stop admiring him.

Juhani: I always kill her in Dantooine :)

• 2 months later...

I'm a big fan of Carth, and it's the romance that annoys me. I find him very useful though. I favor one ranged attacker and two Melee characters. Carth is the best at ranged IMHO.

Never liked Bastila. I use her on Taris though, because I like the force powers ASAP.

R2D2 wannabe: thanks for opening that door for me. Goodbye!

Mission: great character, but I'm not patient enough to use her to her full potential.

Zaalbar: lots of power, doesn't annoy me too much. Gotta love him.

Canderous: I like him a lot too. Better in Melee than as a ranged guy.

Jolee: great character. Lots of fun, and I can stick lots of dark side powers on him since I usually play lightside.

Juhani: guardians are meant to be power-built. She is not. I also find the voice acting annoying.

Archived