Home

Razer Mouse woes

Qui-Gon Glenn

Being a man of my word, I refused to pay for SWTOR.

Having downloaded it a couple months ago, I have been unable to really get into the game because combat, and mouse look in general, makes me dizzy. The slightest mouse movement can cause disorienting spins and make dying in a frustratingly noobish way more likely.

This is a common problem, as I have found much in the Googles on the subject. However, turning my setting to zero still makes me spin occasionally.

Save me LFN, you're my only hope.

Got mine set to 0 too since anything more is just insantiy... though I have my mouse dpi sensitivity set at 3000 for swtor which isn't helping with that. Are you able to set the mouse dpi per game/program? If so, turning that down will help since you generally don't need to have it set so high for an mmo. I should probably turn mine down too lol.

Also, ew, Razer :xp:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JE6Fp2qi-Qw

Thx Lynk... I agree with the insanity of spinning 720 when you are just trying to glance in a direction.

Youtube kept freezing on me for that comparison video :(

Synapse does allow for game-specific profiles, so I will play with it some more; sadly it has turned me off from the game a little.

The game is really easy to control... but as with every PC game, it has its quirks. They're easy to overcome though. It's not an unfix-able thing, which is good.

swtor is my first mmo, so mmo type controls used to be really alien to me. After a while I got used to it though... and did everything I could to make the controls as comfortable as possible for me.

Archived