Home

Want to help to create a new, better LucasArts Fan Network?

Lynk Former

I'm a Grammar Nazi guy as well, haha. If there happens to be a music section on the forum I wouldn't mind being heavily involved in there. And no, it has nothing to do with me playing guitar. Okay, maybe a little bit. :p

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd be more than happy to promote and help stimulate interest in a reborn community's fan-made media. Until we get new official stories and games, fan work is really all we've got. Fan fiction in particular gets a bad wrap, but it can be so much more than just angsty sexual re-pairings or wall-of-text Revangasms. And we've got some really great contributors here already whose work deserves to be shared with a wider audience.

I ship Revyar. Revan and Javyar the Hutt.

"I want more money for this fight"

"You are brave to bargain with a Hutt, but for you...anything"

*snip* --Lynk

Now for the fun stuff.......

I would hate to see the general forum games die. I realize that's *just* a place where me and mah crew horse around anymore, but it's about as close to /b chan as LF (or any PG-13 forum for that matter) can get to it. Still, there does need to be a place for forum jackasses to simply be.

There is the general Tech discussion thread and TBH, a forum jump (like SWTOR main subforum from the ancient outer regions Kotor sub-subforum) wouldn't hurt for any SW game technical issues that pop up there from time to time. With the mind to keep things organized.

Guides and resources in the SWTOR section written by our members: Sure there are guides in general all around the net for this game, namely its professions and crew skills. However, I think LF's players could make our own threads regarding the practical side and perspectives on it. There's much to be learned form experience. This admittedly is a nuanced sort of thing, but still, I do think we have the people to do that. I've been impressed by people like Darth Parametric and Mav, for example. Even began writing one of my own but have not posted it b/c I didn't want to make something nobody would read that would just take up space. I do think the devs at least listen to fans sometimes--some items which show up in the game IMO is evidence of that when they need ideas for new things.

Sections on Cosplay and gear: Am I the only guy around here who likes costumes and IRL crafting things like lightsabers? I'm sure with some people being knowledgeable about electronics engineering and the like (Rhett, Chainz, Sam D), SOMETHING can be done. Also, I know a lot of you here know what the "Vader's 501st legion" is.

Does anyone else around here give half a flip about fan films or is it that I care because I have some background in video production?

EDIT: Noted --Don't blame ya Lynk. In fact, forget I even said that here at all.

While forum reorganisation is a hot topic for many, since the forum is clearly the most important thing in everyone's mind, I need to remind people that to most new visitor's this forum means nothing to them.

This is why I'm focusing on the fan site right now. The fan site is what will bring new people to the forum. As long as it's up and running, has content added to it regularly and is put out there for people to discover, it will be the big spotlight that attracts people here to this community which is why, at this point in time, it's the most important part of this project.

We really need more ideas and interest in the fan site and once we are far along with that, then we can focus more on the forums. Because if we don't get the consolidated site to a certain point in development, any ideas we come up with the forum will never happen.

Site 1st, forum 2nd.

While forum reorganisation is a hot topic for many, since the forum is clearly the most important thing in everyone's mind, I need to remind people that to most new visitor's this forum means nothing to them.

This is why I'm focusing on the fan site right now. The fan site is what will bring new people to the forum. As long as it's up and running, has content added to it regularly and is put out there for people to discover, it will be the big spotlight that attracts people here to this community which is why, at this point in time, it's the most important part of this project.

We really need more ideas and interest in the fan site and once we are far along with that, then we can focus more on the forums. Because if we don't get the consolidated site to a certain point in development, any ideas we come up with the forum will never happen.

Site 1st, forum 2nd.

The Network sites seem to have become very much 'secondary' in the eyes of a lot of LF members in recent years, I think.

The way I see it, the forums grew to be such a massive part of the 'LFN experience' (it is where the majority of the community is based, after all) that the sites seemed to just fade into the background and fell into disrepair.

As far as i'm aware, a lot of new members come to the forums without even knowing that the Sites exist, which is sad, because there's a lot of really useful and interesting content.

Focussing on the new site first and then looking at the forums afterwards is definitely the way to go, I think.

Just saying. >_<

The Network sites seem to have become very much 'secondary' in the eyes of a lot of LF members in recent years, I think.

The way I see it, the forums grew to be such a massive part of the 'LFN experience' (it is where the majority of the community is based, after all) that the sites seemed to just fade into the background and fell into disrepair.

As far as i'm aware, a lot of new members come to the forums without even knowing that the Sites exist, which is sad, because there's a lot of really useful and interesting content.

Focussing on the new site first and then looking at the forums afterwards is definitely the way to go, I think.

Just saying. >_<

Recent years? I once was one of the most active people on the site way back when and I was barely aware of the sites attached to the forums.

Besides that, this is a pretty good point.

-----------------------------------

Stating the obvious: What you need, first and foremost, is content.

• Articles speculating on possible new Star Wars games, and what Star Wars gamers might or might not be able to expect in the future. Including various more specific fanbases, and more general thought pieces, such as: What would a Star-Wars-y Borderlands-style couch co-op look like? How about other currently popular genres? Or upcoming genres? Or bringing back old genres? What might be most promising for the next big new Star Wars games? Perhaps even with competing viewpoints.
  • EA or another company posts an article about a Star Wars game? We post articles in response with analysis -- if we can find people with specific interest in the announced franchises if they're not new (perhaps by "WANTED" forum topics at the very least) so much the better. (For instance, a Battlefront article with speculation or article analysis from a fan or fans of the previous Battlefronts.)
  • Addressing current topics in the gaming community at large. The current "women in gaming" debates, for example: How might they apply to upcoming or past Star Wars games? A dangerous subject to get into if you don't have an author who knows what they're talking about (GIRLS DON'T PLAY VIDEO GAMES!!!!!!!!!1 ITS A MANS WORLD), but it's a subject with high potential if you can get it right. There are many other potential examples (inclusivity is just the one that immediately comes to mind for me).
  • Include the more casual games, like this one: http://www.wired.com/gamelife/2013/11/tiny-death-star/ and Angry Birds Star Wars. Those don't need to take the focus, but they fall under our umbrella.
  • Having a place for fanfiction for Star Wars game universes would be a good thing, even if some want to turn up their noses at the idea. Yes, including silly romance fanfic (the PG-13 & below kind); if people want to submit it, there should be a place for it here.
  • If there's interest, maybe staff (or interested non-staff users) could do Let's Plays of old Star Wars games to cover the lead-up to the coming new generation. If there are people available to do them, anyway. I know I'd love to watch or read them, though I don't know that I could make them. :(

Full disclosure: I have not been reading the sites in a very, very long time, so apologies if I'm covering old ground.

Speculation and "Fanalysis".

I'm not sure what, if any criteria, you'd have as a standard. As far as SW lore goes, I like it quite a bit but am so self conscious about how and what I write. I do not mind dissecting stories and such, getting a feel for the inevitable "what-if" scenarios that always arise in fiction. Also, predictions and speculation is often inaccurate. I was thrown for a loop several times with SWTOR's development, but maybe that just goes to show anything can change and take turns one wouldn't expect.

Blogging text is one option, another is a video personality. Has anyone watched AlphaOmegaSin's YT channel? He's an opinion "fanalyst" for video games and consoles. I think an opinion "fanalyst" in similar style to him and others but dedicated for all type of SW media might be a possible feature. LF did its own podcasts so this wouldn't be too far out of the realm. --Just a thought. Take it for what you will.

• Having a place for fanfiction for Star Wars game universes would be a good thing, even if some want to turn up their noses at the idea. Yes, including silly romance fanfic (the PG-13 & below kind); if people want to submit it, there should be a place for it here.
  • If there's interest, maybe staff (or interested non-staff users) could do Let's Plays of old Star Wars games to cover the lead-up to the coming new generation. If there are people available to do them, anyway. I know I'd love to watch or read them, though I don't know that I could make them. :(

I'm going to quote Redwing here, but The Doctor also brought up some great points about the general forums.

I've been following this thread but haven't responded yet due to just getting back to LF last week after a couple of years of absence. Honestly I was surprised it still looked the same as when I left.

But to the point, the fan community always has a place for creative writing, videos and art. Right now in the current forum setup that side of the community is sprinkled on several different hard-to-find subforums within subforums. That's one major change that should be done; move fan-made stuff to a more prominent role. Just like the modding community is vital for old games, RP, fan-fics, art and videos are a basic side to fandom and it shouldn't be hidden away. Building that community alone can get some new blood in here, there's plenty of people both young and old who have now grown up with Star Wars and especially with the young, they have creative juices pumping that should be given some outlet. This community would also include cosplay and/or replica making as well. I don't really mind if it's hidden inside some forum or another, but it should be given more prominence since this is a huge fansite.

Now to get more into the quote, I think Redwing brings a great point in calling out for let's plays of old games or video guides to modding and such things. But, as always, there is a but. Unlike what people might think with prominent youtubers having gaming channels and stuff like that, Youtube abhors gaming videos to be uploaded. Basically the only way for someone uploading gaming videos to survive without having their channel taken down because of copyright strikes is to either be a part of a bigger company that has deals with publishers and good lawyers, or they need to join a so called network, which is an umbrella company such as machinima or polaris, that handles the same deals with their lawyers.

At least that is so if you monetize the videos, which I suggest LFN doing since ad revenue on videos is a good way of getting that extra to keep the servers up.

Of course there is always the possibility that you could just contact the rights owners (LucasArts/Disney) for permission (regarding videos at least) and let them make up their mind if they want to support a fan community such as the LFN. At least before the purchase by Disney LucasArts was pretty warm towards the fan community.

Whatever happened to the podcast by the way? That could easily be revamped into a news-ish format with speculation and commentary on whatever tidbits of news there are about LucasArts and Lucasfilm projects. Especially now in the future years where leaks and new info will be hitting the public quite frequently about the new movies and any related merchandise, doing something like a news-podcast along with indigenous articles or other commentary on the site could easily bring not only more blood but more prominence to LFN.

I don't meant that in the "we're taking over the world" sense, but rather as a credible source and a big fansite, which it already is. There's a lot of great history for LFN, all we need to really do is to make it relevant again. The fact is that the forums and the network in general are all a product of the late 90s and early 00s, and it really shows.

I remember when the LFN podcast was announced and scoffed at the idea because I liked the quaint forums and made use of some of the sites as they were. In hindsight, during that time was the best opportunity for LFN to grow exponentially if more than the podcast had been thought up. But better late than never to renew the network.

Wow, that was a ramble. Hope it makes sense at all.

EDIT: Oh I should add that I have experience with screen-capture software and video editing. Albeit not in any professional sense, but I am willing to throw in any knowledge I have if it's required. I would also be interested in writing some commentaries or articles if that becomes a thing. Honestly, LFN is like a second home (despite some absences I have taken, I always return) to me and I'd do anything that I have any knowledge of doing if it helps the place grow and stay alive.

Purely speaking from an SW:K perspective, I don't really venture out of here too much, I think partly the success of SW:K was/has/is the modding community, back in the hey day many posters were modders or aspiring modders. I think in some respects the biggest killer of the forum has been the lack of new titles and the lack of any new titles really being modable - TOR being an example in that it is quite limited as to any mods you can make.

One suggestion I would have is any games which are very easy to mod - make offers to communities, that if they are making a TC of that game to say Star Wars or Indiana Jones they would get their own forum hosted by us to support their project.

Other idea's - the Let's Play one I think is certainly a good one; some seem to have gone missing certainly KotOR'2s one seems to have gone missing, it was excellent - perhaps a Let's Play of all the various LA games we can.

Additionally could we to a LA review style show - possibly broaden it, and go for a Zero Punctuation style review - or something unique that could draw people into a cult following?

I think a new podcast series would be kind of cool. Even though there are no new games coming in the immediate future, doing a commentated Let's Play of Jedi Knight, KotOR, or the like might actually be kind of cool. There are lots of titles we could wax nostalgic over for a year or so until we hear word of new games coming down the tube, as it were.

On the topic of podcasts, I think a 'podcast-esque thing' related to the topic of this 'new and improved' LFN might be a good idea, where the current ideas/plans could be discussed and then have it posted like LucasCast used to be, so that everyone can be 'on the same page', so to speak.

Just because I know some people might have difficulty getting to grips with the whole concept if its just in a written format like this thread, with different things spread out across multiple posts and eventually multiple pages.

Plus I think it would present an image of progress being made and probably inspire a little community spirit, as it's something everyone could listen to and discuss.

I have a feeling that I may have explained myself appallingly there... Just an idea, though. :p

As for the Let's Play idea, I definitely like the sound of that. There are a LOT of games that have the potential to make for very entertaining footage. Really hope that idea goes somewhere.

I've been quiet for a bit now... working on the design for our consolidated fan site... and watching the entirity of the re-imagined Battlestar Galactica while I'm doing it... just finished the entire thing... BSG, not the site design lol. I'll show it off to the community once I'm ready to show it off, but I think people will like it. I did try to push more toward a magazine-like layout and I hope I succeeded.

Note: While I'm referring to different people, I'm answering stuff generally to the community.

@ Marius Fett: We have a bit of a problem when it comes to attracting new people to the network. In the very early days, it was the web sites that attracted the people who then became the community who then attracted more people through the community interaction alone.

Unfortunately, to restart the process, we can't simply jump straight into getting the community to attract new membership alone. While we do have a somewhat small and loyal community left, it's become pretty isolated in relation to the rest of the Internet. Basically, it's become a Dromund Kaas... once known, a jewel of an Empire but then lost.

To get people back here, we need some kind of beacon that will lead them here, and that's what I'm hoping the consolidated mega fan site will become. Once people do get here, we can use the community to generate more interest.

As we've come to realise, our modding community. fanworks and roleplaying community are huge assets that need as much support to grow as we can give them and more.

If we are successful at creating the beacon, attracting people and then giving them a reason to stay, both on the fan site and forum community aspect without them losing sight of either of those two aspects of the network, then we'll have a better chance of netting people for LIFE.

@ Redwing: It's always good to hear from you Pinkywing :p thanks for the participating in this thread, I was hoping some of the existing staff would come in and take part.

@ GTA: I'm actually really self conscious about what I write too. But I believe if we have a good group of staff members gather together, we can help each other out with articles instead of it being some kind of "every man for himself" scenario.

Also, one doesn't always have to write unique content... they could always choose to be the new reporter and simply post news about recently Star Wars games happenings (which I'm sure will escalate soon).

We would like to retry doing a podcast, though different from LucasCast. LC was focused inward toward the LFN community specifically. If we were to create a new podcast, it would have to be focused outward a whole lot more to anyone who loves Star Wars gaming and LucasArts if we want to reach people and not be so LFN-centric. Being LFN-centric all these years is part of what's been slowly killing us since we're making our current members comfortable but ignoring the possibility of attracting anyone new.

@ Keno: Yeah, as I said before, the modding, fanworks and roleplaying communities are all very important to us, which is why special attention will be put into trying to help nurture those communities and help them grow within LFN. Expanding into other areas such as cosplay would also be a really good way to go.

I also agree with the efforts to try to produce other forms of media such as videos. I'm also open to people who aren't regular staff but still want to contribute to submit in content to the site.

As for the official connections. Back when LFN was still a huge thriving site, we did have close ties with LucasArts. IN FACT, our Battlefront forum was the OFFICIAL Battlefront forums on the Internet. I'm not kidding. Back when it was released, if you went to the official Battlefront web site by LucasArts and clicked on the forum link, it would take you to OUR BATTLEFRONT FORUMS, right here, in this network. We also did a whole number of other things, we were really deep in bed with LA... however... sadly... that changed when the staff of LA went through several major changes during the course of a number of years. After a few years, the people who were at LucasArts didn't even know who we were because everyone who did know who we were were booted out of the company.

We're definitely planning to get in bed with Disney/LucasFilm and EA though, to get some official support back into this place. But, just like everything else, this process needs to be done in steps... we first need to hold ourselves up before we'll get the support, and in order to do that, we need to get that consolidated fan site operational to show everyone out there that we are the go-to place for Star Wars gaming.

@j7: Good ideas, I think Jeff was interested in trying to do some Let's Plays for games at one time. I'm all for video content and feel that they're huge generators of content/interest... the only problem I see with them is that they require certain skills and commitment... and right now, I'm not sure who among us will be able to commit that deeply. This is one of those situations where we'll have to start small and simple and work our way up to the more complicated stuff.

@Doc: Yeah, there have been some musings on and off about bring back a podcast for a while now... the only problem is trying to work out the logistics. It's difficult to do a podcast, especially when all of the people involved end up being from different parts of the world. I'm sure we'll come up with something though, and as I said before, it will be more general focused instead of too community-centric. No in-jokes.

That and it also take a pretty dedicated person to edit what we've recorded lol. We saddled Niner with that job during LucasCast.

@Marius: That is a good idea. Getting the community to help outline what is discussed during an episode of a podcast and getting some interaction on some level. Questions, etc.

We'd also need people with some pretty charming personalities on there too... and I lack any sort of charming personality at all lol.

Good ideas, I think Jeff was interested in trying to do some Let's Plays for games at one time. I'm all for video content and feel that they're huge generators of content/interest... the only problem I see with them is that they require certain skills and commitment... and right now, I'm not sure who among us will be able to commit that deeply. This is one of those situations where we'll have to start small and simple and work our way up to the more complicated stuff.

If anyone else feels interested enough to get involved in this idea too, I know i'd definitely be up for giving it a shot.

Only issue is, i'd be fairly limited as far as 'older' games are concerned, as I can't seem to run any 'old' Star Wars games other than Rebel Assault II, these days.

As far as newer games go though, I have a PS3 and a HD PVR. I'm good to go.

I actually just got into LP'ing somewhat on YouTube, so I have a basic grasp on how to edit one together and whatnot, as far as adding commentary and game footage and syncing them up are concerned.

Really looking forward to seeing the site design, though. I think once the design has been seen by a few people, more ideas might start flowing, as there'll be more of an idea of what we're working with.

Definitely liking the sound of this so far, though!

I'm thinking we can probably go for 140x140 avatars and allow for a slightly larger file size, 60kb perhaps... and allow signature images that are a bit wider. Nothing too drastic. That much can be allowed without it affecting load times (unless you're on dial up, and I don't know why you would be) and it wouldn't even take up any extra room either because it would only fill up whitespace, not create new whitespace.

@Lynk: Most of the charm and charisma grow with time and from the interaction between the hosts. I personally would prefer a podcast with video if it becomes a larger thing in the network since that way you can show screenshots or video to keep the interaction with the viewer a constant. Perhaps a live podcast with a couple of constant hosts and some rotating spots with contributors who can fill in at that time and date. The rotating/guest spots alone are a good way of solving the "we can't get the whole cast together at this time and date" issue.

Doing live podcast also keeps it constantly fresh since you can interact with the viewers/listeners directly if it's a slow day for topics or something.

I disagree a bit on the point of keeping it completely free of inside jokes or community stuff. A nudge here and there is nice for long-time members of LF and as for community topics, it could easily be a segment of like 30 minutes at the end of the podcast to wrap up what's coming up and stuff like that.

In any case, I look forward to what you come up with for the forum, but the consolidation and carving out a whole new kind of look and feel for the fansites themselves will be the big step forward for LFN that it needs. Making it pleasant and easy to use with some great content, then getting it up the list in the Google searches. That should attract some more people to the network.

I disagree a bit on the point of keeping it completely free of inside jokes or community stuff. A nudge here and there is nice for long-time members of LF and as for community topics, it could easily be a segment of like 30 minutes at the end of the podcast to wrap up what's coming up and stuff like that.

That kind of thing could re-evolve over time as the community grows, but I definitely agree with Lynk on the idea that moving forward, the inside jokes and running gags of the existing community would need to be set aside to make such a podcast more accessible to the new folks we're attempting to draw in. It's a bit lame, trying to shoehorn yourself into a clearly established community when they do that sort of thing - makes you feel like you've missed something.

@ Keno: We did do a podcast a while back and it ended up leaning far too much into inside jokes and such. It got way out of hand and the podcast ended up just being a chat between a group of people instead of a discussion of LucasArts/Star Wars vidya and general vidya. Letting slip an inside joke or two by accident is fine, but having a requirement that they be in there and start coating a podcast with it can be detrimental.

Also... this is only assuming we have enough staff to produce a podcast. This is the same with some of the other suggestions that require a lot of producing to complete. We may be able to do it, we may not... depends on staff numbers, availability and skills they bring to the table.

Good to see somebody thinking about this early. I mean with new games and movies on the way this place COULD be big again.

Suggestions:

Graphic overhaul. Some of these banners are almost as old as me. I think we could handle some extra bells and whistles too.

Possible name changes? I like the idea of merging up with smaller fan sites if you can even make that possible. LucasArts was a golden thing in it's prime, but we have been detached from them since forever, so we don't owe them anything anymore. I don't expect this to be a popular thought, but what I would REALLY like to see, is our name pop up in just about any search engine related to Star Wars. That's how I found this place back in 2002.

Wouldn't hurt to hire a few more moderators and train them early. At least down the road.

Lastly, I will CONSIDER doing a podcast again, but only once this place starts jumping again. I do actually have the ability to commit to this 100% this time. I been doing a lot of music related stuff, so I have access to all kinds of wonderful sound management software. I bet Jae would be down for it. We still joke about it. I can actually handle all of the mixing and production on my end this time.

@ Keno: We did do a podcast a while back and it ended up leaning far too much into inside jokes and such. It got way out of hand and the podcast ended up just being a chat between a group of people instead of a discussion of LucasArts/Star Wars vidya and general vidya. Letting slip an inside joke or two by accident is fine, but having a requirement that they be in there and start coating a podcast with it can be detrimental.

Also... this is only assuming we have enough staff to produce a podcast. This is the same with some of the other suggestions that require a lot of producing to complete. We may be able to do it, we may not... depends on staff numbers, availability and skills they bring to the table.

A lot of that was really my fault, and I accept the blame for those jokes. I admit, our viewership was a joke, and I was taking the Howard Stern approach to try to make things more interesting. I admit it was a bad idea, and I would not repeat those mistakes again. I really am sorry about that. Also we had a serious lack of material to cover. We did the video game thing, but we didn't keep it star wars related. There are already too many video game podcasts out there. So if we did another podcast we would only release them when a new star wars game is out, or there is new star wars related news that gives us stuff to talk about. even if its like six months between podcasts. How does that sound?

Also why it is fresh in my mind. One thing that always bugged me about LF was the lack of a chat room. You always had to go on mIRC or Skype and it was a pain in the ass. It's 2013, I don't see why we couldn't merge a chat room into the forum itself. It would make things seem a lot more live and fun! Other forums have done this, so I know it is possible.

Nice to see you back Master Grooves.

@Lynk, sorry if that post was a bit confusing. What I meant was that pure community stuff could be a segment towards the end of the show. Get everything else out of the way for the listeners/viewers regarding news topics and then get into what's going on with the site. Casual followers of the cast could either tune out or listen in and get involved.

And as I said before, I am more than happy to help with any needs you may have regarding content, whether it's writing or editing stuff. At this point in my life I am willing to even sell off (figuratively speaking) a chunk of my free time since I have nothing else to do.

Update

I've been making quite a lot of progress on the design and development of the consolidated fan site. Over the course of the last few days, I've spent a lot of time trying to make it look as modern as possible, though that's not an easy thing to accomplish. I think I've done a pretty good job of it though and have managed to capture at least a bit of the magazine style I was going for in its design.

Right now I'm in the stages of coding the site design into a content management system and working from there to further design all of the elements we'll need for the site. I'm putting a lot of emphasis into making the site easy to use for users and for staff members alike.

Also, I know I'm being pretty secretive about all of this right now, though it's for good reason. I want to try to put as much of the ideas I've had floating around in my head for the last year or so before I show people and we can do some further development on it. Things are still in their alpha stages right now... but it's getting close to beta.

Though... maybe I can give you a little look at it...

kDwTfTG.png

When things progress into the beta stage, I'm going to post a link to the live site so that we can get some feedback and suggestions and also go bug hunting.

I know it looks like this is all coming along really quickly, but the truth is that I'm taking my time with all of this. I'm not going to rush it online. I'm taking this step by step so I can make sure that this site officially opens with a good staff, as much of the content from all of the other fan sites consolidated into it and whatever other steps we need to take regarding the forum, etc.

In the meantime, those of you who are interested in becoming staff members of this new fan site, send me a PM telling me what kind of skills you can bring to the table, what kind of articles/content you want to write and anything else you think you can contribute which I'm probably not thinking about right now but I should be.

*looks around* anyway... back to coding.

i was a moderator once...those were the dark ages of lucasforums...too busy to do it now. kind of funny how when i was a teen i thought that was like the coolest thing and a big aspiration of mine. and now, over 14 years later, i am more than i ever thought i would be. mwahahahahahahahahaa

i was a moderator once...those were the dark ages of lucasforums...too busy to do it now. kind of funny how when i was a teen i thought that was like the coolest thing and a big aspiration of mine. and now, over 14 years later, i am more than i ever thought i would be. mwahahahahahahahahaa

For over a thousand generations the moderators were guardians of peace and justice in the old forums. Before the dark times. Before the merger.

Archived