Home

Question about peragus

DuckfromPortal

Ok so this sort of a multi layered question:

First off, I've played through TSL many times. I sort of just stop playing now because I don't want to go through peragus anymore. My question is are there any good mods to improve peragus, are there any mods that redo peragus with the same layout but with everyone alive, or are there any mods that make it a revisitable area with people or something?

Peragus is my least favorite level other than Malachor V and i was wondering if anyone had improved it or if anyone did something with it to change the TSL experience. Thank you for anyone who responds.

• 1 month later...

I've seen no mods that add more miners, administrators, etc that are alive to Peragus. All you have are the Sith near the end of the level.

Are there any mods that make it a revisitable area with people or something?

You mean after it inevitably explodes? ;)

All the mods I've seen for Peragus were mostly cosmetic in nature.

If that interests you, you could try these for a start:

A Darker Peragus [2.0]

Peragus Tweak 1.2

Improved Peragus Asteroid Fields 1.1

Peragus Sith Troops To Sith Assassins

Peragus Large Monitor Adjustment 0.1

Replacement Peragus II Artwork by Trench 1.0

Maintenance Officer Realistic Reskin 1.0

I've seen no mods that add more miners, administrators, etc that are alive to Peragus. All you have are the Sith near the end of the level.

You mean after it inevitably explodes? ;)

All the mods I've seen for Peragus were mostly cosmetic in nature.

If that interests you, you could try these for a start:

A Darker Peragus [2.0]

Peragus Tweak 1.2

Improved Peragus Asteroid Fields 1.1

Peragus Sith Troops To Sith Assassins

Peragus Large Monitor Adjustment 0.1

Replacement Peragus II Artwork by Trench 1.0

Maintenance Officer Realistic Reskin 1.0

Thanks for the suggestions, are these all compatible with the rcm?

There's also "skip Peragus", if you are not using the restored content mod...

I'm using the rcm but I'd like to say, what, theres a skip peragus option?!

I checked the list over at Deadly Stream and it wasn't listed. I've asked Hassat Hunter and Zbyl2 if it's compatible. If it turns out that it isn't compatible, I'd love to see a new version made. I don't like Peragus either!

(Yes, I realize that might sound strange considering I've made mods for Peragus.)

Uh, SH, it may not have been listed, but it has been reported incompatible in the mega-thread, that I'm pretty sure ;)

Hassat would probably know what's what on this matter.

There was also a skip Telos mod, so if you are gonna make the skip Peragus, you might wanna do the skip Telos too :p

By the way, never used em' myself :p

Uh, SH, it may not have been listed, but it has been reported incompatible in the mega-thread, that I'm pretty sure ;)

Hassat would probably know what's what on this matter.

There was also a skip Telos mod, so if you are gonna make the skip Peragus, you might wanna do the skip Telos too :p

By the way, never used em' myself :p

If Squall's Skip Peragus mod is incompatible(which it is), then the Skip Telos mod definitely is. And anyways, all that mod does is add a bit of dialogue to the shuttle convo, giving you the option to skip the surface of Telos, instead taking you to the Telos Plateau.

It offers some rudimentary choice, allowing you to pick Light/Dark, whether you took out the bounty hunters(a small bug: This works even without having gotten the quest or seeing them at Czerka...) and whether you saved the Czerka scout in the Underground Bunker...

If I get feedback from HH, I'll look into a new skip Peragus mod, with more choices instead of a blanket all-light or all-dark playthrough of Peragus...

Archived