Home

Marvel Television

HED

Marvel already has Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. running, but evidently they've decided not to stop there, and for that, they've turned to Netflix.

Together, they will make four series - Daredevil, Luke Cage, Iron Fist and Jessica Jones - which will crossover into a mini-series - Defenders. All on Netflix.

I haven't been watching Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (no real convenient way to do so here at college), but this is very interesting and ambitious of them.

You can watch Agents of SHIELD online at ABC.com

At any rate, I am enjoying Agents of SHIELD. Daredevil... Not sure how I feel about that. I mean Daredevil was a kinda meh superhero in my eyes... er... To my estimation... His superpower was that he was a blind man that could see(yeah yeah, I know other stuff too, but that's not as funny to say). um... yeah... There are THOUSANDS of comic book characters out there. I'd rather see them do a Fantastic 4 series. X-Men school for the gifted?

You can watch Agents of SHIELD online at ABC.com

What, you expect me to do research on these things?:xp:

At any rate, I am enjoying Agents of SHIELD. Daredevil... Not sure how I feel about that. I mean Daredevil was a kinda meh superhero in my eyes... er... To my estimation... His superpower was that he was a blind man that could see(yeah yeah, I know other stuff too, but that's not as funny to say). um... yeah... There are THOUSANDS of comic book characters out there. I'd rather see them do a Fantastic 4 series. X-Men school for the gifted?

Daredevil has had some tremendously good comics over the years, from Frank Miller to Brian Michael Bendis to Ed Brubaker to Mark Waid's current run.

Marvel doesn't have the rights to do a Fantastic Four or X-Men series, presumably.

Daredevil has had some tremendously good comics over the years, from Frank Miller to Brian Michael Bendis to Ed Brubaker to Mark Waid's current run.

Marvel doesn't have the rights to do a Fantastic Four or X-Men series, presumably.

When you mentioned that I thought to look for more info. Apparently Fox owns Daredevil, X-Men(including all mutants and non-mutants from that appeared in that series of movies), Fantastic 4.

Here's a rather interesting site

http://screenrant.com/marvel-comics-movies-characters-carl-6766/

Now I'm looking forward to my new favorite cancelled show on Fox.

I hope these new series are better than Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. I really really wanted to like it, but I'm finding I just don't give a damn. It's only after the most recent episode that I find myself liking any of the characters - Simmons actually showed she can be a character instead of just spitting out explainer lines; and my opinion of Fitz skyrocketed, plain and simple. But I dunno if it's Dalton or his character (I've not seem him in anything else before), but Ward is just wooden and uninteresting. Skye is no better. And even Coulson and May have been letdowns for me - which is disappointing, because I love both actors.

When you mentioned that I thought to look for more info. Apparently Fox owns Daredevil, X-Men(including all mutants and non-mutants from that appeared in that series of movies), Fantastic 4.

Here's a rather interesting site

http://screenrant.com/marvel-comics-movies-characters-carl-6766/

Now I'm looking forward to my new favorite cancelled show on Fox.

Fox let the rights to Daredevil lapse back to Marvel earlier this year. Popular thought is that they want to reboot F4 into their existing X-Men film universe, so I think both those properties are at FOX for the long haul.

Archived