Home

New Playable Brunette

Ferc Kast

4 years sitting as an idea in my head, now a reality. Since it uses TSLPatcher, it should be compatible with other mods that add new head options. Hope you enjoy! :D

Screenshots:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
k2_npb1.png

k2_npb2.png

Readme:

===============

A KotOR II Mod

===============

Mod Name: New Playable Brunette

Author: Ferc Kast

E-Mail: [ Removed for spam protection ]

File Size: 554 KB

Date Released: November 9th, 2013

________

Credits

________

Darth Snard, for helping me reinstall KotOR I & II

Stoffe, for the TSLPatcher program

Fred Tetra, for the amazing KotOR Tool

NiuHaka, for use of the dark side eyes from his Dark Harbinger mod (Permission was granted in the readme of his mod.)

Description

This mod will make a new selectable brunette head at the game’s start. This mod utilizes a customized model tweak of my PFHC06 Fix mod. This head will be one of the new ones to be included with Echo of the Force‘s release. It includes Sith eyes as you transition to the dark side. There are also custom portraits to reflect the head's transitions. Enjoy!

Installation Instructions

Double-click the .exe after extracting the contents to install. If you do not have an Override folder, you will need to make one.

Modder's Comments

While making my PFHC06 Fix mod for TSL in 2009, I had meant to create a tweaked version of it without the ponytail. Only recently did I finally remember about that idea. While I was tweaking the model, I thought that I should also make a reskin to go with it.

Permissions

This mod may not be used without the explicit permission of the author. This mod may not be distributed on other sites without the express permission of the author.

Disclaimer

THIS MODIFICATION IS PROVIDED AS-IS AND IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT OR LUCASARTS OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF THIS FILE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.

Download Links:

Kast's Echo | Deadly Steam (Coming Soon)

Archived