Home

Game Console Launches

urluckyday

Anyone ever been to a big launch event for a game console? Or even camping out at a local Best Buy, Gamestop, Target, etc. for a new console?

I always wondered how those things were and if it'd be cool to go to one of them 10 years down the road when the next generation is released!

Any cool stories?

I took my roommate to the midnight release of pokemon X (or was it Y?) at gamestop...the nearest one about a good hour drive away. *_*

I have kept my eye on things with the release of PS4 and XBOX one...honestly it could not be less enthused around these places like gamestop and best buy...I mean yeah okay I realize the population around here is small compared with cities but even still I think I've seen bigger turnouts in the past.

I took my roommate to the midnight release of pokemon X (or was it Y?) at gamestop...the nearest one about a good hour drive away. *_*

I have kept my eye on things with the release of PS4 and XBOX one...honestly it could not be less enthused around these places like gamestop and best buy...I mean yeah okay I realize the population around here is small compared with cities but even still I think I've seen bigger turnouts in the past.

Archived