Home

KOTOR online?

room101

I created an account just to say how amazing this how thing is. The fact that you're doing this all without the use of your arms/hands makes it even more so.

Anyways, this is very cool. I laughed when I saw you were using Autodesk. Best I can do with Autodesk is make little blocks and really simple designs. Can't even do 3D objects, just the appearance that they're 3D.

Also saw some of your KotOR III videos. They looked really cool. Looked like a next gen KotOR.

By the way, I only get about halfway through the "Loading SEA3D scene".

hi, thank you for your comment!

about the loading issue: the project is currently tested only in Windows with flash player 13( and maybe upper) and Firefox and Internet Explorer, on Windows 7 64 bit, which pretty much matches my current setup. :-)

About the KOTOR3: as I mentioned in the intro crawler, I did try some other engines before, KOTOR3 was attempted in Unreal Engine, and also, I don't think I have the proof of concept anywhere, I tried few years back to use Dragon Age Origin engine for the mod, you can still see Morrigan and KREIA dancing in one of my videos. :-)

The main reason I ended up with action script was health and the fact that I reversed engineered Dragon age journeys last summer which made me comfortable with action script language, which I have to admit is simpler than Unreal Script. :-)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived