Home

Name The Podcast!

Darth Groovy

As some of you may or may not know...

In our hopes of re-launching a new fan site, we are also planning a new podcast.

Obviously we can't call it LucasCast anymore. And we are struggling to come up with a new name. We had some really good ideas, but a lot of them are already taken.

Help us come up with a new name, and we will send you cookie!

Thanks in advance,

Groovy

As much as I'd like to call it Tosche Station, that name is already taken by another podcast :( That's probably the hardest things about coming up with a name because you want it to be a name that's not being used by some other podcast.

"Good Morning, Coruscant!" was a name we were throwing around for a swtor podcast a while back that we never went through with. It's an option but I'm sure the people here can come up with something better.

Okay, okay... how's this for an idea... theme it like a late night talk show program with a dash of humour...

4qdzz9Z.png

"Good evening Corellia, Good morning Coruscant, and good riddance to the shaved Wookiee that terrorised Coronet Zoo visitors late last week and is now detained by CorSec officers after he was caught in a Bantha pen with a bottle of adhesive and a pair of hair clippers. Onlookers and CorSec officers alike were frightened and confused by the spectacle.

This is Corellia Tonight and I'm your host, Darth Groovy."

I like the sound of of Escape Pod.

I suppose "Pod Race[r]" would have been surely been used by now..?

Alternatively, you could just call it "IT'S WORKING. IT'S WOOORRRKINNG"

Actually, I like Pod Race better. There's apparently a podcast downloader/manager called Podracer, but I don't see a podcast named such.

Archived