Home

This really isn't that depressing after all....

RoyTordesLegend

It's scary to think it's 10 years since I signed up for this place. I'm quite enjoying trawling through a few old threads, remembering how it was a full decade ago.

Come on folks, all you oldies who still post here, anyone who knows anyone who used to post here, give them a nudge, ring them, email them, knock on their door, reply to this thread, and celebrate being 10 years older.

Roy

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Booze is always good! ;) I can't believe you found me on Facebook! How did you know it was me? Did you message every single Natalie that you could find that lives in Australia? ;)

Shhhh this is supposed to be an 'organic revival' not a 'Roy stalks everyone until they come back revival' :eek:

Great to see you Natty, what you been up to? :)

This is brilliant, all the old crowd are slowly waking up and coming back, come on people, let's keep the momentum up :D

I can't remember what I did 5 mins ago, let alone what I've been doing for the last 8 years or whenever it was that I last spoke to everyone!

Should have kept a diary Natty, should have kept a diary.

I'm just keen to find out what your signature picture used to be....as it's not showing, and this bothers me lol.

Archived