Home

Jade Empire Steam Issues

Revan 411

I bought Jade Empire on Steam a few days back when it was on special. I've been trying to run the game but all I've gotten from all this is problems. Jade Empire simply will not work on my Steam platform for some reason and I honestly don't know what to do to fix this problem. It seems like BioWare has an anti-Steam agenda and designed their old games to be as incompatible with Steam as possible. That's an exaggeration on my part, but you guys know the point I'm trying to get at.

Anyway, being the good person I am, I took a picture of the problem.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
Image1_zps59492d67.jpg

I have Google searched this problem, and I have tried this method but it didn't work. If any of you know how to fix this problem, then please send back a reply. Thank you again for your time and patience.

That got it to work, but I avoided that route on purpose. The reason being is because Steam gave me a warning about how I should not run the client on compatibility mode or admin mode. I'm a bit concerned about what could happen to my Steam client if I do keep running it in compatibility mode just for one game.

Oh well, at least Jade Empire is working now. Thanks again.

Archived