Home

Happy (Whatever doesn't offend you)! :)

adamqd

Funny Story, I went on SWTOR this morning and someone put Merry Christmas in the general chat, I replied in kind and about 40 people were slaying us lol "Keep your Pagan false cheer to yourself you piece of S***!" was a memorable one, though some were less courteous!

Sod them, I'm Merry anyway :)

Funny Story, I went on SWTOR this morning and someone put Merry Christmas in the general chat, I replied in kind and about 40 people were slaying us lol "Keep your Pagan false cheer to yourself you piece of S***!" was a memorable one, though some were less courteous!

Sod them, I'm Merry anyway :)

Lol. Yeah your story reminds me of a similar thing that happened at a Love's truck stop, about four years ago. I was there getting diesel fuel for my truck and it was about 4 days before Christmas. Anyway I was just a bystander who was watching all this from one of the aisles, but there was this real happy go-lucky dude at the counter checking out his stuff, talking to the clerk about his newborn son and was obviously excited about it. You could tell he was in the spirit feeling festive as well. So as he was walking towards the door and before he got to the door, he wished everybody in the store a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Then this real sour puss of a guy in one of the truck stop store aisles flippantly came back with a response of "yeah, well you can take that Merry Christmas s*** and stick it right up your ass fella". (I think the man was just drunk or really in a bad mood about something.)

And the festive dude hears this as he was just about to get out of the place. So he stops in the doorway holding the door open, turns around stares at the poor miserable soul for a moment with a amused grin on his face. He replies back with "Naw that's okay, friend. But I'll be sure and add you to the long list of people who can kiss my ass." then he exits on out the door saying "Merry Christmas everybody, Merry Christmas".

Lol. Oh man, if you could of heard the snickering in aisles that went on after that. The drunk headed into the restroom, didn't ever come out that I noticed; and I was there for at least 20 minutes before I left to hit the road.

:D That was somewhat entertaining. Never thought I'd come across something like that. No big deal, but the whole situation was just funny.

I'll drink... I mean eat to that! :D

Happy holidays y'all!

:cheers:

Archived