Home

Where to get Upgrades for Companions

starkiller1157

I'm playing the game via free play and I've run into a snag. I'm a Level 16 Jedi Guardian and have been able to upgrade the gear of my character, but anything I buy tells me I can't give to my companion Jedi or companion droid. I'm at a part where I'm battling a tough Sith and my droid or Jedi companion die pretty much immediately and then I can only manage to get the Sith's health down to half. I know I need to upgrade my companions armor and all, but where do I do this? Any help would be much appreciated because I basically can't play or progress any further.

also make sure you and your companion complement each other, if you are going with a Tank build, use Kira Carson, she is a damage companion, and vice versa, or maybe even use both DPS, as you may kill them before you die lol :) But yes, as Hassat said above, just pop on the GTN and search for some current level green or blue armor for them, Narrow it down by choosing the right armor weight and item in the search bar (Get the right stats too), and you can get a pretty good set up that will last you a few levels. I'd personally save your commendations for your own gear.

Archived