Home

Kotor Mods on Ipad/Iphone

nuttyuu

Just thought i would say it is in fact possible to use mods on the ipad/iphone version of Kotor.

At the moment I am working on adding cheat console to the ios version of the game and then trying to get BoS:SR working next.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)

IMG_0025_zps02f97444.png

IMG_0022_zpscb0c6bf4.png

IMG_0029_zps653cf4e4.png

IMG_0030_zpsf0d16db7.png

IMG_0032_zpsbb609800.png

I did so the other day when i first started working on the mods and it was helpful, i figured i'd start my own thread so i didn't hijack someone else's thread. I have found some interesting things that I will probably share later on today. If you too are working on iphone/ipad mods i'd be more than happy to share thoughts/findings.

Also i realized i should have posted this in the holowan laboratories, guess that is what i get for posting at 3 am xD

• 1 year later...
Just thought i would say it is in fact possible to use mods on the ipad/iphone version of Kotor.

At the moment I am working on adding cheat console to the ios version of the game and then trying to get BoS:SR working next.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)

IMG_0025_zps02f97444.png

IMG_0022_zpscb0c6bf4.png

IMG_0029_zps653cf4e4.png

IMG_0030_zpsf0d16db7.png

IMG_0032_zpsbb609800.png

Have you managed to get Brotherhood of Shadow: Solomon's Revenge to work smoothly on the IOS version of Kotor I? Seems like you were pretty close to solving all the issues...

I have also done some research into running larger mods (Brotherhood of Shadow: Solomon's Revenge, Yavin IV, Kotor 1 Restoration) on a jailbroken iPad. I have posted all my research here:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=222281

If you managed to get BoS: SR to run smoothly and without game crashing bugs please post your findings, we would greatly appreciate it if you could post a detailed tutorial or any kind of help (tweaked mod files, useful links, etc.) to get it working, or at least tell us what you managed to fix so far! Thank You in advance!

Archived