Home

The One Year Thread 2014: Main Street Electrical Parade Through The Dark Side

edlib

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
*(Beams a half dozen smoke grenades onto Ed's desk)*

Here. :max: Toss a few of these into the audience halfway through the first act. Ought to entertain you for a bit...

Yeah... that would shorten the show a bit. It's not the audience I have the problem with though... it's the folks who plan these shows here, knowing we:

a.) DON'T have an orchestra pit... so the band has to be onstage with the actors...

b.) DON'T have ANY wing space... more or less at all...

c.) DON'T have a backstage area... right now, that's where the band is playing...

d.) ONLY have 20 channels of wireless mics for actors... seriously, if you knew you had a limitation of 20 mics, why would you plan on 30+ speaking roles... forcing us to have to swap beltpacks all night between actors and troubleshoot the inevitable problems that creates.

On the plus side, I was stationed at the sidestage wireless receiver rack all night... inches from where most of the actresses were doing their quick costume changes. :naughty:

Normally, when I chance to see that much skin on display, it will usually say .jpeg after her name. :dozey:

@r15, are you honestly asking us? what is wrong with a plain polo or t-shirt?

@ed, pics or it didn't happen :xp:

as for me, work ended with a meltdown.

For the last three days (we are both driving around a 600,000 sq ft warehouse on reach trucks) a work has constantly cut in front of me, or blocked my way at the end of the aisles or in tight aisles. Thinking what task he is doing overrides anything I am doing.

Not to mention I have had to deal with product in the wrong location , I end up spending 10 or 15 minutes researching and fixing.

Today was a kicker. Both of the above happened AGAIN. and on my way home I go to the local supermarket to get some groceries. When I am walking about a foot from the designated crosswalk, from the parking lot to the store, a car cuts in front of me withen feet and I stick my foot out "Kicking" the car enough to make a sound. The car stops and I give the driver an exasperated expresssion "Did you even see me?" and walk inside. Soon after, what was obviously the driver, asks me why I kicked his car. I told him I was in a designated crosswalk. It goes on, and I go to the front of the store and only a young female cashier is there not even aware of the confrontation. The driver asks me to go outside and show him, and i refuse. I am spending time trying to get the cashiers attention discreetly but she was oblivious. all the time I am trying to see where the cameras are and the witnesses. Finally the driver leaves and i tell the cashier to get the manager. The manager shows up and all i can say is that "It was a dark red car" She goes out and says it left.

of course I am so rattled and upset It takes me several minutes to calm down. while I am shopping about half way done with about a $30 purchase I see the driver again in the store. obviously he returned. Granted he did not confront me this time. but I still felt threatened.

How is it my fault for using a crosswalk and thinking a stop sign will protect me? and being able to KICK a car as it drives so close?

Even when I left the store I felt so bad I had to scan the parking lot to see if the car was still there.

But no... it goes on.

Going through downtown lacrose (think of a lot of bars on an evening, with a collage nearby) and two cars cut in front of me enough that i have to break hard to avoid running into them.

and THEN, about 3 miles from home an SUV decides to tailgate me the rest of the way home with it's badly aimed headlights shining into my rear view mirror.

I am on my 2nd vodka martini more then two hours after getting home an I am still upset.

@ed, pics or it didn't happen :xp:

Umm... Well... I did have my phone down there... to help keep me occupied when there was nothing to do... and to give me something to look at when females who were years from being conceived when I was the age they are now were disrobing down to undies mere inches away.

But then I realized that being "the creepy old guy with a camera phone in his hand while barely legal college girls get mostly naked nearby" probably isn't exactly all that much better than just being "leering old creepy uncle Ed."

Plus: The thought that if I bothered to search the dark back recesses of my dresser drawers, I could probably find underwear of my own that's well older than any of these kids kinda helped take whatever happy, horny edge off the event there might have existed, and left me kinda feeling like I wanted to be pretty much anywhere else.

it's freezing outside, i don't wear polos. think i'll go with the black cargo pants and one of my hoodies. this weather suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks.

kind of thinking that i'm going to get stood up, so i'm trying my hardest not to care so i don't get let down. also i missed the bus in to school this morning since i slept in. ****.

decided to wear my 'Dysfunctional Veteran' hoodie. :joy:

lol funny story, i get out of class/veteran's meeting and text her and she says her mom dragged her to the movies..it seems like she's telling the truth, but we'll see by the end of the day what events unfold in my life. lmfao ...to be continued

Just show it to them. :dozey: If they're the kind of girls worth taking home, no explanation will be necessary.
Well... we'll see. I am stuck alone in a little closet with a rather sizable supply of condoms, surgical tape, and batteries at my disposal during the show.

Nothing weird about any of that... right?

:joy:

10169437_10152073751668461_8745254559178813761_n.jpg

well im just going to make a movie called Rogue15: A Series of Unfortunate Events....

my dog chewed his leash and ran off-fortunately i got him back...i more or less get stood up because i don't have a car (nor does she) and she doesn't want to walk 2 miles to the hooka bar & grill restaurant (the bus runs til 6ish, but she doesnt want to walk home from there) anyway...whatever...i guess i'll just be bored on a friday night! that sounds like fun. :) (meaning time to go hit up happy hour) on the brighter side of life, this girl is still very interested in me. lol

she came over, we watched a movie. my runaway dog pretty much cock blocked me. fml, should've stayed gone. j/k i'm thinking of friendzoning her cause she has asthma and can't do the activities that i enjoy...i dont know, but i do know that the bars are open for 3 more hours. on one side, it's nice knowing that someone of the opposite sex "likes" me, and on the other side...not really being able to do the activities that i like with her...that could get too restrictive...i want a girlfriend that's into things like i am...but idk why i feel like an *******, and at the same time i feel better about myself. should i just roll with it and see if i feel different about this girl or just cut off a limb before i get infected?

Show started. Show ended. There was T&A to be viewed backstage.

Then we had to tear it down. That took forever. The show ended around 10. I got home well after 1am.

Back to work tomorrow at 1. Hope I can sleep...

she came over, we watched a movie. my runaway dog pretty much cock blocked me. fml, should've stayed gone. j/k i'm thinking of friendzoning her cause she has asthma and can't do the activities that i enjoy...i dont know, but i do know that the bars are open for 3 more hours. on one side, it's nice knowing that someone of the opposite sex "likes" me, and on the other side...not really being able to do the activities that i like with her...that could get too restrictive...i want a girlfriend that's into things like i am...but idk why i feel like an *******, and at the same time i feel better about myself. should i just roll with it and see if i feel different about this girl or just cut off a limb before i get infected?

Forget the dog , you're cockblocking yourself, give her a shot, give yourself a shot.

Let me put it this way: never throw away and interested set of boobies. Ever.

Rainy Saturday morning in the office, thank goodness for Howard Stern on demand.

They were probably wearing thongs on purpose. That's equivalent to legal permission to stare.

:max: Rogue 15, I would tap that at least once just to give the dog a bone. Then when she came back for more, I would complain about how my messy kitchen and un-cooked dinner are putting me out of the mood...

Archived