Home

The One Year Thread 2014: Main Street Electrical Parade Through The Dark Side

edlib

I'm just one of those people who doesn't simply listen to the problems of others and seem sympathetic, but actually thinks about how to make things better. When an answer comes up, then I say so.

In other words, you're a man? Helpful hint: do not speak this way to women. They want empathy and not solutions from you.

8 miles this morning. Getting strong now.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In other words, you're a man? Helpful hint: do not speak this way to women. They want empathy and not solutions from you.

8 miles this morning. Getting strong now.

I Always have that problem too. My INTJ-ness showing. Tell me about a negative situation, and my brain goes into maximum "we can solve this now!" overdrive.

I need to start walking again. Exercise makes me feel better about myself, reduces the stress, and improves my mood.

At the moment though, all the things that are causing the stress in my life, are leaving me with little free time to actually get outside and walk for hours.

Yesterday was an 11am to 12am shift for example. Tomorrow is almost as bad.

it's more interesting to have a girl chase you around than the other way around. new perspective on life i guess, i'm just going to take it really slow with this one and not go all 'boyfriend' mode on her where i gotta be with her every waking moment, i like that she is working out (she's big, obese i would say :( ) but as long as she's trying, lets me do what i want such as going out with my buddies, etc. i'll give her a chance. the last relationships i was stupid and left no time for my friends or time for myself and i won't have that happening again.

i also want to add that i found this girl on a FREE dating site, funny because i had 0 hits on the pay-to-message ones. oh well. life is good to me right now, i'm just going to relax and enjoy it and not stress myself out for no reason.

I spoke to my dad this morning. He's doing OK, though he hates it there, and since he's so stubborn and refuses to wear what they give him, he's been wearing the same clothes for over a week.

I told him I'm on the way down soon, and we'll figure out what's going on.

The last thing I said to the last one was, 'We can get your weight down and save on the grocery budget at the same time.'

:dozey: Women. Can't handle the truth, and can't take a joke...

had an amazing weekend with my friend who just turned 30...went to Staind/Theory of a Dead Man concert on friday stayed the night at a best western deciding if we'd go to Atlantic City or what we'd do the next day ended up hitting the bar in the hotel which was alot of fun then yesterday we decided to have a cookout at our friend's house and hit the bar later, which was a good time and went for breakfast this morning. good times.

guess i am learning another lesson....don't go for desperate girls or allow them to fall for you..or allow them on your facebook "friends".....

Prepping for my flight. I have a hate/ love relationship with travel. I like seeing and being in other places... I despise the rigamarole involved in getting to those places. Unless I'm in charge. I much prefer driving trips to the unspeakable misery that is commercial airflight these days.

But when you are in a hurry... it's really the only game in town. :rolleyes:

It doesn't help that this is a trip I'm not really looking forward too much. :(

Prepping for my flight. I have a hate/ love relationship with travel. I like seeing and being in other places... I despise the rigamarole involved in getting to those places. Unless I'm in charge. I much prefer driving trips to the unspeakable misery that is commercial airflight these days.

(

I find it's the opposite with me. I don't really like seeing or being in other places. But getting there is enjoyable. When you are alone, it is time to think and plan, and when you are traveling with a friend, it's an opportunity for good conversation, which is all too rare in these days of constant smart phones and intertubes and tweetbooking.

I find it's the opposite with me. I don't really like seeing or being in other places. But getting there is enjoyable. When you are alone, it is time to think and plan, and when you are traveling with a friend, it's an opportunity for good conversation, which is all too rare in these days of constant smart phones and intertubes and tweetbooking.
I like train travel... but that's limited these days.

It's been a while since I've traveled with friends or for the fun of it. I might have a better opinion of the whole thing if I did.

Well, misery loves company. My work today, (Crappy sunday), I work from noon to 9pm unlike my normal 3pm to midnight (Yes i lose 3 hours of my "weekend" since i am in second shift). Normally the Forklift orders takes two people, and we are done by 5 or so. Today we had 4 and it took us til 8pm. (two left at 6pm)

Everyone wants their Grills and patio crap

my grades all got turned in and i'm really happy. i got A's in intro to criminal justice and social problems, a b- in drugs and behavior, and a C in applied ethics. :) brought my GPA up at least...last semester it got tarnished by witchcraft and mind control (algebra and psychology)

Winter bowling season is winding down...my winter league just has the roll-off (tomorrow night, and I'm not in it, but I will watch) and the banquet (Saturday night) left, and Monday night wrapped up last night (except for their payout and fun night, but I don't necessarily have to be there for that).

got interval run in this morning, and now my ankles decide they don't want my feet to walk without pain. :(

played hitman for a few hours. just relaxing by myself today. my mom dropped my puppy off, my nephews must've worn him out over the last 5 days he hasn't moved much. or he's just beat from the heat.

Archived