Home

The One Year Thread 2014: Main Street Electrical Parade Through The Dark Side

edlib

I'm working tonight, then heading to a party after work. Where I'm going to meet someone I've been seeing. Some of her family is going to be there too... That's a little nerve-racking.

This will be our 5th date. Meeting a bunch of her family at this stage feels weird. I'm not sure about it, but I already agreed...

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2014 wasn't too bad for me...no class reunion as hoped, but we'll make up for it next year. Got to witness some association history (a 600 doubles game in our city tournament) and things looking up in other bowling matters (maybe except for my actual bowling). I joined the IBMA this year, and hoping that my membership leads to other opportunities.

2015 will be OK if I get through April and May, as that's when the state tournament will be taking place.

If I remember when I come home from the New Year's marathon tournament tomorrow, I'll figure out how to move this thread into the archives after making one last post and closing it. If I can't move it, someone like mimartin will have to do it. In the meantime, feel free to start the 2015 thread...in honor of the new movie in the coming year, my title suggestion is "The Forum Awakens". :)

In the meantime, feel free to start the 2015 thread...in honor of the new movie in the coming year, my title suggestion is "The Forum Awakens". :)

I like it! Another possibility in light of the significance of 2015 to Back to the Future Part II: "Back to the Forum".

And this is my 7000th post! A good one to go out on :)

Archived