Home

The One Year Thread 2014: Main Street Electrical Parade Through The Dark Side

edlib

been having the same weird erotic dream. A young lady with long black hair in her early 20s, hazel eyes, pale skin, small perky breasts, not thin, but full figured. She sits down naked next to me on the sofa, and gives me a mischievous look. But the weird part is I can only touch her with my hands and can't do any more.

Must be because I am married

Actually, that's my sister. :max: The no hands thing is dad's idea...

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joys of home-ownership: Having to wake up from a sound-dead sleep and get out of bed to fix the radiator steam release valve that decided to give up the ghost at 3:30 am.

I probably would have let it go until morning... but it happened to be the radiator in my bedroom. And it sounded like somebody dumped a truck full of angry rattlesnakes beside my bed.

Another night without anything close to the recommended amount of sleep I'm supposed to get. :dozey:

No rest for the wicked. And I MUST be extremely wicked, considering the sleep I manage to get on average. :rolleyes:

Happy St. Patrick's Day, everyone. I loved an Irish girl once, aye...
Haven't we all? :dozey:

I think it might be nice to actually have one love me back, eventually... possibly... :rolleyes:

I saw a guy in all green and shamrocks weaving his way down an empty sidewalk this morning. The spirit of the holiday. :D

Got home early from work this afternoon. Slept for 4 hours.

What? Like a prison jumpsuit? :dozey:

Or, to use ones words against one:

No, no...the color of love is definitely black. Black like the devil's nightmares, like orc blood drying in the sun. Not even a little gray--black, I tell you.

:dozey:

Lust, on the other hand, is orange. Not sure why.

I had that as a quote on my Myspace and Facebook pages. I think it disturbed a number of people. I know my ex made mention of it. She wasn't sure what to make of it.

bought an AR15, Stag Model 2, took my parents out for pizza, went grocery shopping...now i wait for the next round of freedom checks to show up in my bank account.

Once school is up, I'm going to transfer to a unit that's deploying, that is if I don't have a meaningful relationship in the works. haha, Just send me to the front lines, I don't give a ****!!

bought an AR15, Stag Model 2

Now we're talking! :D .223 or nato? I saw an M-16 behind the counter at the pawn shop the other day, made by Colt with military issue stamps. Sweet bang stick!

My rifle is a little .22 Marlin; short on power, but I swear by its accuracy. I can nail a shotgun shell at 100 yards (open sights) with it. If I were to get a bigger rifle, I think an AR15 would be a fine choice, with .223 being my choice of caliber.

Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side... :fett:

I'm using the Recovery partition on mom's old laptop to put it back to it's "fresh-from-the-box" state, at which point, I'll start again with everything.

And if that doesn't take, then Ubuntu it is! :D

If the constant freezing/ lockups/ restarts are a hardware issue after all, then I'll just cannibalize it for parts, and send it to a landfill. I suspect it's just software conflicts though.

Now we're talking! :D .223 or nato? I saw an M-16 behind the counter at the pawn shop the other day, made by Colt with military issue stamps. Sweet bang stick!

My rifle is a little .22 Marlin; short on power, but I swear by its accuracy. I can nail a shotgun shell at 100 yards (open sights) with it. If I were to get a bigger rifle, I think an AR15 would be a fine choice, with .223 being my choice of caliber.

Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side... :fett:

I have been obsessed with watching gun videos on YouTube and debating the merits of 9mm vs 45acp as of late, even though I have never shot either of them in my life. I'm just so bored that this is what it's come to.

By the way:

What games are you rocking these days (if any...) Sir Bunny?

In an absence of decent Star Wars games, SW flight sims, and space flight sims in general, I had to learn to sate my need for speed with racing sims... primitive as these wheeled ground transports may be.

If I can't single-handedly terrorize a SSD with hit-and-fades, or chase down and eliminate an entire squadron of TIE Interceptors from the seat of my A-Wing, then I guess I'll just have to learn to be satisfied with blitzing the Nurburgring Nordschleife in an Audi R8. :dozey:

I have been obsessed with watching gun videos on YouTube and debating the merits of 9mm vs 45acp as of late, even though I have never shot either of them in my life. I'm just so bored that this is what it's come to.

I've been to a firing range with friends from work. I fired a 9mm, a fully automatic sub-machine gun, and a shotgun with slugs (that one was brutal...)

it can take .223 or 5.56, i have the .223 though. It's great, iron sights (peep sights lol) adjustable stock, came with a decent case and a cleaning kit.

i also have a marlin .22, high capacity tube-fed! it's great for squirrels, i put a 4x scope on it.

I also have a Remington 710 that shoots .270, i got my first deer with it, haven't shot it in a few years...great rifle as well.

I've fired alot of weapons, being in the military...

M2 .50 Cal. (my favorite)

Mk19 Grenade Launcher (chalk rounds)

M240b

M249

M203 Grenade Launcher (chalk rounds)

M320 Grenade Launcher (chalk rounds)

AT4 (9mm chalk rounds)

M16A2

M4

25mm off the M3A3 CFV during gunnery at basic, such a beast

also got to throw M9 Frag Grenades and set C4 charges.

If you ain't Cav, you ain't ****!!!! scouts out!

taking today to start and finish 3 papers for my college classes. might take tomorrow and friday to finish the annoying 10 page one i am forced to write for ethics.

need to write a paper about a drug, so i chose one that i use regularly...which is Motrin IB

then a paper on a social problem...not sure which one, i am considering doing one on Stolen Valor, since I am familiar with that one and it pisses me off seeing douchebag posers

and a paper on individual rights vs public order...not sure which ill side with, probably individual rights, because the constitution.

ethics i'm considering a paper on why being Politically Correct is immoral, not sure yet...that paper is going to be fun to write, but will take too much time and i'll probably get an F for effort.

Anyone want a free Steam Key for Airbucceners? Great co-op PvP where you are in Flying airships armed with cannons.

And there was a chance I could have gotten a first shift job at work, but that isn't going to happen. it seems that all the extra days of mandatory overtime I could not work because of scheduling conflicts worked against me.

So yea, I wanted to get out of the extra days of work, but because i could not work the extra days, I have to work the extra days.

Guess I am going to quit my job end of may, hope i can find something else before that

Archived