Home

The One Year Thread 2014: Main Street Electrical Parade Through The Dark Side

edlib

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Si, senior.

There's an XWA group, for all of us bozos here.

And a Lucasforums group, for a more general goofball collective.

On my phone at the moment, so providing links would be tricky... But you could always search for them yourself. They aren't hidden or secret or anything.

wtf is this snow

I'm going to guess that you're experiencing global warming. :max: Cooling. Whatever.

Ed, yes I am using IE. Curse it all, is that my fracking problem?!? Aaaargh! Raaaaugh! *(Transforms into green monster and throws the IE logo on his computer against the wall.)*

Chrome. Got it. I'll try it tomorrow. ;)

I have a job interview thursday! I hope they make an offer I can take so I can tell Shari's to go **** themeselves in the ***** end *** donkey lovers. :dozey: Die, Shari's. New job. Yes. Want it!

There's a lucasforums community on facebook?
I assume that was you in the Yankees shirt who joined both clubs today? ;)

The weather sucked today. Aren't we supposed to have flowers and birds and sunshine and crapola like that by now?

A face full of sleet while taking out the trash really wasn't the way I wanted to start the day.

getting used to waking up at 430. went to bed at 10 after watching Immortals. I've got a APFT on friday evening or saturday morning, hoping i pass it, but in reality i know i'm going to fail the run. having fun lifting at the gym...

had a dream about my ex last night. stupid dream. trying not to get depressed about dreams like that. -_-

The Lucasforums on facebook is pretty much "Is the site down for you also?" for people who can't use the website http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

Which is still actually more than I ever intended. It was meant as nothing more than a place we could all gather in one place, and put real faces and names to online monikers.

But the day this place crashes for good... or they just get tired of paying for server space... that might be the only way we all have to stay in touch.

2 miles, 17 minutes. you'd think it was easy, but i have achilles tendonitis in both my ankles (plus god knows what else, the ****ing veterans affairs people that xrayed them never got back to me on wtf is wrong) and i weigh 205 at 5'9", my right foot curves out a bit more than my left foot. i just need to get back to running every other day like i was doing prior to mobilizing in 2012.

I assume that was you in the Yankees shirt who joined both clubs today? ;)

The weather sucked today. Aren't we supposed to have flowers and birds and sunshine and crapola like that by now?

A face full of sleet while taking out the trash really wasn't the way I wanted to start the day.

yeah, that's me.

spent way too much money on my dog tonight. got him a pronged training collar since he likes to pull the leash in attempt to pull my arms out of their sockets, also got him really expensive dog food (purina beneful puppy chow), and a $20 NON-SQUEAKY toy

Yes, but actually catching that mother is quite a feat! :D

Dang, man. Are you also wearing a flannel shirt and listening to Ace of Base?

Frankie sez tee-shirt and Icehouse. *(Nods)* Being a time traveler means I get to choose from the best of everything...

Meetings all day at work. Blah. A fate maybe not quite worse than death... but runs a very close second.

I came home and made a pepper steak out of a t-bone, and smothered it in onions and peppers and mushrooms.

At least the weather around here has been nice. Finally.

my dog's become insane, think it's the heat, and now he thinks he can jump up on everything, took him for a walk with the newly purchased pronged collar, best walk ever, no more bull**** embarrassing scenes of me choking the **** out of an animal. think i'll have to buy the shocker though to train him not to be so jumpy. =\

Rogue15, have you considered tying the beast to something heavy, like a ship's anchor? At least he wouldn't be able to get very far...

Food service is always hard, Zoomie. I didn't last long at the McDonald's. I can't imagine the whole chef thing being any better.

If you truly have the culinary bug, you actually can't stay away from it. :) My problem is that the place I'm working for now is becoming too much like fast food...I need to get away from big corporations and get back to my small restaurant roots.

I'm going for an interview tomorrow afternoon here: http://www.avalonbarandgrill.com/. Nice place...wish me luck.

Oh, and howdy Kylilin! :max: I didn't see you last time through. Been a long time since the days at JK.Net, eh?

Archived