Home

The One Year Thread 2014: Main Street Electrical Parade Through The Dark Side

edlib

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

time to start self control on my spending so i can get a car and go do work. :\

probably get warehouse temp work, everything else bitches if you don't want to work on the weekend. then i can start banking some money...considering moving down to virginia with some of my friends once i'm finished with school.

gonna give my ex another go, one of the only girlfriends i've had that actually cared about me. The saying 'it's easier to turn a fat girl skinny than make a skinny girl like you' totally applies to me, it seems. maybe i'm just being stupid, but at least we didn't really break up on bad terms, i was just going through a rough spot. so yolo.

I stand by my hilarious image. General problems with getting back together with exes aside, in the first sentence after you mentioned you were getting back with her, you stated something about her that you would need to change for this to work out.

yeah i know...maybe im just insane. or just pissed off that every other girl i'm interested in just has not returned the interest. for instance, the chick with the kid is going out with one of my buddies, the girl me and my buddy go over to see all the time just doesn't like me as anything more than a friend and never will, and nobody i match up with on these dating sites is interested in a date with me.

got this ****ing cold i can't seem to get rid of. :( it's going on a week and a half. lol

in other news...i got a b+ on my correctional community exam i didn't study for. basically just winged it. lol

****ing iPhone 5 charger port decided to bitch out on me...guess i'll be hitting up verizon store tomorrow and seeing if they can aircan the port or do something to fix it for free...since i ya know, bought the insurance outright for it. :mad:

Projected year-end post count after November: 1,966

Not a bad holiday, though the turnout for a fundraiser for my class (high school) last Saturday night was disappointing. Mostly tournaments I don't have to be at this month until after Christmas (though I'll probably be at some of them, anyway).

managed to get a 100% on the case report i did for forensic science class. That was the only class i was worried about failing...so it looks like I'll be good to graduate this coming spring!

feeling mad right now.. landlord said someone was coming over to put my new room up today. never happened. people downstairs control the thermostat, and so im currently freezing my nuts off, and i'm still trying to get over this cold i caught 2 weeks ago. plus i'm starving because i didn't eat anything today except for a pb&j and 2 leftover breadsticks. the worst part is it keeps getting colder the longer i sit here. i ****ing hate winter.

I was at work. Giant Marvin Gaye tribute concert. Brutal. But the show went well.

I'm only 4 days back to work after a week off, and I feel like I need a vacation again already. 4 days of stress-fests.

I'm glad I have tomorrow and Saturday off. Time for more dates. Maybe...

Rather successful date tonight, I think. :)

We met in Salem, walked around the river for a bit, had tea in a cool, quirky coffeeshop, then dinner at a fancy hotel restaurant. Then long smootching goodnight in the parking garage.

I'm not sure how much my own bowling game has suffered from running brackets a couple of nights before, but I did have my best actual bowling night of the season so far this past week: 225-236-185 for a 646...had to go back to a year ago in September to find a better series that I bowled than this one.

got an A in juvenile delinquency, and a B in forensic science...just waiting on my 20th century world history result, and i have 2 more finals left.

went grocery shopping today...got a fair amount for $29.99. lunch meats and cheese, bread, 2 big things of raviolli, 5 boxes of mac & cheese, 5 frozen dinners, peanut butter, jelly, some butter. best part is not having a car to haul it home...so threw part of it in the backpack, and carried the rest a mile uphill. :)

Archived