Home

The One Year Thread 2014: Main Street Electrical Parade Through The Dark Side

edlib

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn, I'm so happy that 2014 is coming to an end. I don't think I have ever wanted to see a year end more.

And just as long as 2015 isn't anywhere near as cruel, it would have a difficult time being anything but better. At least I hope...

Survived the giant show. It went flawlessly, and I thought my mix sounded great.

So that means I need to go in and wait for all the negative, nit-picky emails to roll in from all the various VPs who didn't think it was quite perfect enough. :rolleyes:

can anyone on here explain to me why my xbox one keeps cutting me off of wifi? the NAT is open, so idk what the ****...the damn console is literally less than 20 feet from the ****ing wireless router. thought this bull**** would have been fixed when i moved my **** closer. guess not. funny thing is my 360 has ZERO problems with that ****. like what the ****?!!!!?!!! guess i gotta go buy a damn ethernet cable or another router. I'm kinda pissed because i was doing the xbox fitness thing, using the kinect since i finally have room to, and HAY GO **** YOURSELF! sincerely, xbox live? the kinect seems really cool anyway.

yeah, i'm going to have to get a 50' cable just so i have enough slack.

been working out at planet fitness with my buddy. It's nice there because after 11:00 pm, might be about 10 other people there at the most. Last night, there were only 4 others there! Best place to train for my army physical fitness test coming up in january...

I'm going to Atlantic City soon for my friend's birthday. :)

Keyan: Stay off military time? How does this work? I might wake up at 0500, look at the clock and think that it's 1700...and I'm very late for work. No siree, no heart attacks here, thanks.

Ed: That's the style! :grin: Pimp them all...

(Also, the stage looks awesome. Just add pyrotechnics, and Boston could perform there.)

Rogue15, I'm going to send you an old X-box that you can destroy with a hammer so you don't develop heart burn later in life.

i still own an original xbox and 2 xbox 360s, the wifi enabled one is hooked up. :) I may have to give assassin's creed a chance since i own all but 4 of them. (assassins creed, assassins creed II, assassins creed III, assassins creed brotherhood, and assassins creed revelation) lmao

played Assassin's Creed all day yesterday, got my friend a card for her 30th birthday...gonna try and embarrass the **** out of her at Atlantic City. :) birthday song at every restaurant we go to lmao. gonna go to the liquor store today get couple bottles. :)

Last saturday my wife and I hosted our holiday party. Had about 8 friends show up for food and drinks. Our signature cocktail was "Frosty's Gingersnap". 1oz Ginger Liquor, 2 oz Rye whiskey, 6 oz hot water, and topped with maple syrup infused whipped cream and freshly ground nutmeg on top.

Good times, nice and relaxing. Except for be panicing thinking it was at 2pm and not 6pm. Also breaking the decanter with half the ginger liquor in it, and dumping it all over the kitchen.

sounds like a fun time ed.

i went to the liquor store, the pinnacle whipped cream flavor vodka and root beer liquor...decided i'm gonna give my friend the root beer liquor and get either some vanilla ice cream or whipped cream to go in it, and keep the pinnacle whipped cream vodka for myself. i got tipsy off 1 glass of it...i mixed it with root beer, tasted amazing. :D

working on my pushups and situps in my new room is great, wood floor, and a futon that allows placement of my feet. don't think i will have an issue next pt test, i just hope i can bring my run time down...nice thing about planet fitness is that their treadmills have an interval button so i can set myself up to do sprints without having to hold the down button while trying to run if i want to go to a slower pace.

talked to my landlady about my buddy moving in once this guy who's only here temporarily moves out, she agreed to it even though he has 2 dogs. hoping it works out.

tomorrow is my sister's birthday! also the farthest day back i can remember was when she was born...i was barely 3 years old! :)

Working from 7am until 11 tonight.

I believe that was a line in a Led Zeppelin song. :dozey:

I've been going back and forth about how I feel about the dating site. I've had a lot of dates, and it's been fun, but it feels like I've hit a wall lately.

I'll stick it out a bit longer, through the holiday break anyways, but I have the feeling I'm likely to close up my account at least temporarily after that and maybe come back to it later down the road.

Maybe after a couple of real days off it will seem better.

Archived