Home

A remake of Star Wars The Knights of the old Republic

Miggieboy209

Star Wars knights of the old republic was an amazing game beginning to the very end. In my opinion I think they should upgrade the game I mean like add better graphics with all of the new technology we have today. I'm just saying why not make a game that was amazing even more amazing what do you guys think about this?

For some reason game remakes aren't the popular. Movie remakes are more likely to happen which is a shame as there have been so many great games in the past that remaking it could recapture the magic. With KOTOR, you already have all the dialogue files so a lot of work has already been completed.

Yeah they have all the dialogue so I mean why not just try to make a remake of KOTOR and see what happens from there I'm pretty sure all the people that once played the game would without a doubt go out and buy it simply because they wanna see the new changes made to the game or just to simply play a game that they loved in their childhood

• 3 months later...
I think if they did remake it, they would have to build it in a remade engine so that combat and certain other things went better and so people could actually input things into the game without extreme troubles

For some reason game remakes aren't the popular. Movie remakes are more likely to happen which is a shame as there have been so many great games in the past that remaking it could recapture the magic. With KOTOR, you already have all the dialogue files so a lot of work has already been completed.

I'm not sure there is a good chance of that happening, but I would definitely like to see that as well. With the recent release of the game on smartphones and tablets after so many years it doesn't seem impossible.

Star Wars knights of the old republic was an amazing game beginning to the very end. In my opinion I think they should upgrade the game I mean like add better graphics with all of the new technology we have today. I'm just saying why not make a game that was amazing even more amazing what do you guys think about this?

Yeah they have all the dialogue so I mean why not just try to make a remake of KOTOR and see what happens from there I'm pretty sure all the people that once played the game would without a doubt go out and buy it simply because they wanna see the new changes made to the game or just to simply play a game that they loved in their childhood

Hello,

KOTOR is currently being remastered! It will contain restored content, updated graphics, co-op campaign mode, competitive online matches, new mini-games, and more!

This is no joke, for more, go here: http://kotorremaster.webs.com/

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived