Home

ROTS Mace Windu and Jedi's try to arrest Palpatine

Lord B@nE

• 2 months later...

So much of Revenge of the Sith had to be fudged to match the original movies, that this seems almost minor. The 4 Jedi were all plenty powerful, but Lucas had to have Palpatine survive the attack, hence the sudden incompetence of some of the most powerful Jedi in the galaxy. *Shakes head*

Watched this the other night and when this scene playeed i was puzzled. The other jedi's didn't even have their guards up when Palpatine went in for a thrust attack were they caught off guard?

Yes, they were.

or did Mace pick the worse jedi's to back him up.

Or Palpatine is really powerful. Glass half-empty, glass half-full...

Personally, I think the execution could've been better, but it's a very minor issue that doesn't prevent me from enjoying the movie or that scene in particular.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Watched this the other night and when this scene playeed i was puzzled. The other jedi's didn't even have their guards up when Palpatine went in for a thrust attack were they caught off guard? or did Mace pick the worse jedi's to back him up.
Well @Lord Bane I was puzzled to I think the reason why there guard was down because the jedi brothers were being slaughtered throught out the galaxy you saw how it affected Yoda they were possibly surprised that a old man could unleash a roar like that that proves the darkside was stronger at that moment Mace did pick a strong group of jedi but they spent more time fighting Dooku & Asajj Ventress to be really tested. How else was this going to end?

Archived