Home

Some kotor mod ideas

Darth_Octan222

I'm new here. I've played both kotor's for the xbox but only recently downloaded kotor from the mac app store, yes i have a mac not a pc. I have some good ideas with mods butno way to make them, so I'm looking for people to consider making them for me. Only thing I ask is that they are made the way I want and that they will work for a mac (No windows applications needed like the patcher.exe) So here they are..

Recruitment Mods (All for dark side players)

1. Recruit Bendak Starkiller

I've always thought Bendak was cool and I hate the lack of Dark side party members in Kotor. So my idea was to make a special dialogue option with the hutt that does the dueling after you challenge Bendak saying something like "I wish Bendak would travel with me.." That would then trigger a cut scene with a sith soldier in the cantina that then leaves. Then when you get into the dueling ring, before the duel starts, the sith raid the place and attack you and Bendak (Death matches are illegal on Taris..). Once you defeat the sith soldiers, you appear back at the cantina with Bendak who now recognizes that he is a fugitive on Taris and decides to join you to get off of the planet. He would replace Juhani. Now with all these recruitment mods, there needs to be dialogue and a quest that has to do with the character and I want that for Bendak. I have some ideas but it will take forever to explain on here..

2. Bounty Hunter (Fett character?, not Boba or Jango)

I thought it would be cool to have a bounty hunter join your party. His backstory could be of his exploits and you could be able to collect cool bounties with him in your party or something that rewards you with credits and cool items. I would also love for him to have cool fett armor. He would replace Jolee. (Jolee is only required for Kashyyk, so this character would have to be recruited after that is done).

3. Sith apprentice (name TBD)

I love to go dark side in my games, so I think it would be cool to be able to recruit a new sith student at korriban that actually believes your Revan, unlike all the others. You would be able to train this character to be your dark apprentice, he would call you master or lord revan and be as dark side characters should. He would replace T3.

With all these recruitment mods, as i said before, I want actual dialogue and a back story/quest to go with them. I'd also like for the other party members to recognize them and not refer to them as a droid or juhani..

Other ideas

1. HK47 assassination protocol missions

I've always loved HK but hated that he was an assassin droid with no assassination protocol. So I thought it would be cool to have a person from HK's past show up with an HK-48. The person would then get scared and have the HK-48 attack you. Once you kill it you can loot the protocol parts from it. The person would then apologize and show you how to fix HK. Once you do that he will have you go see someone who gives HK missions to kill certain targets that reward with rare unique blasters and credits. The missions will be playable with HK only, no other members including your player.

2. Storyline way to get Revan items.

You would think that since the jedi on dantoine (spelt that wrong) were the ones to erase your memory after the attack on you in the beginning, that they would have all of Revan's original items locked away somewhere. So with this mod, you would be able to return to the jedi temple once it was destroyed. This mod could work in 2 ways, either open up the sublevel and have the archives and locked away items in there or add a secret room where the council was standing before.

3. Make Canderous your dark jedi apprentice.

Kotor 2 had ways to train all your party members into dark jedi, so I would think it would be cool to be able to do that here and make canderous into a dark jedi. Change his dialogue to call you master.

Thank you for looking, if you have any interest or ideas comment and let me know. I want to make all these compatible with each other and other mods and be able to be compatible with the mac version.

• 1 month later...

Here's a Recruit Bendak mod:

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Recruit_Bendak;120696

Other KotOR recruitment mods:

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/files/Knights_of_the_Old_Republic/Mods/Recruitment_Mods;8147

Revan Items mod:

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Revans_Items;66228

Canderous Dark Jedi mod (scroll down till you see it):

http://www.jumpstationz.com/RedHawke/mods.html

Recruitment Mods (All for dark side players)

1. Recruit Bendak Starkiller

I've always thought Bendak was cool and I hate the lack of Dark side party members in Kotor. So my idea was to make a special dialogue option with the hutt that does the dueling after you challenge Bendak saying something like "I wish Bendak would travel with me.." That would then trigger a cut scene with a sith soldier in the cantina that then leaves. Then when you get into the dueling ring, before the duel starts, the sith raid the place and attack you and Bendak (Death matches are illegal on Taris..). Once you defeat the sith soldiers, you appear back at the cantina with Bendak who now recognizes that he is a fugitive on Taris and decides to join you to get off of the planet. He would replace Juhani. Now with all these recruitment mods, there needs to be dialogue and a quest that has to do with the character and I want that for Bendak. I have some ideas but it will take forever to explain on here..

2. Bounty Hunter (Fett character?, not Boba or Jango)

I thought it would be cool to have a bounty hunter join your party. His backstory could be of his exploits and you could be able to collect cool bounties with him in your party or something that rewards you with credits and cool items. I would also love for him to have cool fett armor. He would replace Jolee. (Jolee is only required for Kashyyk, so this character would have to be recruited after that is done).

3. Sith apprentice (name TBD)

I love to go dark side in my games, so I think it would be cool to be able to recruit a new sith student at korriban that actually believes your Revan, unlike all the others. You would be able to train this character to be your dark apprentice, he would call you master or lord revan and be as dark side characters should. He would replace T3.

With all these recruitment mods, as i said before, I want actual dialogue and a back story/quest to go with them. I'd also like for the other party members to recognize them and not refer to them as a droid or juhani..

Other ideas

1. HK47 assassination protocol missions

I've always loved HK but hated that he was an assassin droid with no assassination protocol. So I thought it would be cool to have a person from HK's past show up with an HK-48. The person would then get scared and have the HK-48 attack you. Once you kill it you can loot the protocol parts from it. The person would then apologize and show you how to fix HK. Once you do that he will have you go see someone who gives HK missions to kill certain targets that reward with rare unique blasters and credits. The missions will be playable with HK only, no other members including your player.

2. Storyline way to get Revan items.

You would think that since the jedi on dantoine (spelt that wrong) were the ones to erase your memory after the attack on you in the beginning, that they would have all of Revan's original items locked away somewhere. So with this mod, you would be able to return to the jedi temple once it was destroyed. This mod could work in 2 ways, either open up the sublevel and have the archives and locked away items in there or add a secret room where the council was standing before.

3. Make Canderous your dark jedi apprentice.

Kotor 2 had ways to train all your party members into dark jedi, so I would think it would be cool to be able to do that here and make canderous into a dark jedi. Change his dialogue to call you master.

Thank you for looking, if you have any interest or ideas comment and let me know. I want to make all these compatible with each other and other mods and be able to be compatible with the mac version.

• 2 weeks later...

Love the idea of HK47 assassination missions, and the bounty hunter with his own unique missions. It'd also be cool for the missions if you could choose your own way to complete them, (hacking, stealth, guns blazing, bribing, ect), which could end up giving a personal touch for the player. Idk, just suggestions.

Archived