Home

Some new type of Sith Armor

L0ki194

Okay, after much messing around, getting frustrated, etc. I've come up with this.... I don't think there's much improvement here.... : /

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
ucTwTWA.pngoou24hu.png

0c3kwpd.pngBmWfyXG.png

Aaaand a little problem when I was making the red armor...

GR9IKeQ.png

Let me know what you think...

Okay, after much messing around, getting frustrated, etc. I've come up with this.... I don't think there's much improvement here.... : /

Show spoiler
ucTwTWA.pngoou24hu.png

0c3kwpd.pngBmWfyXG.png

Aaaand a little problem when I was making the red armor...

GR9IKeQ.png

Let me know what you think...

I'd use that pink armor ;) and the other two look good as well!

.... I don't think there's much improvement here.... : /

I think that the shape of the belly and back plates is better than before. These shapes look to me like they are designed to take a center hit, and disperse the energy towards the corners. Also, you've done a nice job of integrating the model seam between the top of the belly, and the bottom of the chest piece.

Whoa, wait, you guys actually think they're good? Huh.... Well, should I just release these as the are? I'll add other color variants as well, by the way. Oh, I have still have to do the female textures though, so give me a bit.

Also quick note; I'll be at a different house for a few days, starting Friday. I'll be able to check on the forums and such, I just can't work on any textures or play KOTOR on the that computer.

I'd be fine with that, would it be tslrcm compatible or is this kotor 1?

Well, A) yes it would be RCM Compatible, because it's just a simple model and texture replace, and B) It will be for both K1 and TSL. I just gotta find and extract the models used for TSL.

Well, should I just release these as the are?

If you think that they're ready to be released, then go for it. If you want to keep working on them, then do so. It's your mod and your choice.

As for me, I try to release mods only when I'm satisfied with what I've done. (although, there does come a time when I have to quit fussing and nitpicking, and just get it done :lol:)

If you think that they're ready to be released, then go for it. If you want to keep working on them, then do so. It's your mod and your choice.

As for me, I try to release mods only when I'm satisfied with what I've done. (although, there does come a time when I have to quit fussing and nitpicking, and just get it done :lol:)

Well, I'll do that then. I'll keep working on this until I get it looking good. The one thing I have to fix is the armor on the sides, because the models weird there... But I'll keep working until I'm satisfied.

• 2 weeks later...

As the title of this post reads, the Male Officer Armors are done. Now I've just gotta do the Female Armors.

I'm rather pleased with this version. Whenever I do a texture, I always start from scratch.

Silver

Show spoiler
q5oWjet.jpg

V7Hb1pc.jpg

XCryFoa.jpg

Red

Show spoiler
CxT2gMZ.jpg

AM8IkkD.jpg

Black

Show spoiler
gCD07Pd.jpg

LwP8udm.jpg

As the title of this post reads, the Male Officer Armors are done. Now I've just gotta do the Female Armors.

I'm rather pleased with this version. Whenever I do a texture, I always start from scratch.

Silver

Show spoiler
q5oWjet.jpg

V7Hb1pc.jpg

XCryFoa.jpg

Red

Show spoiler
CxT2gMZ.jpg

AM8IkkD.jpg

Black

Show spoiler
gCD07Pd.jpg

LwP8udm.jpg

Looks great keep up the good work :thmbup1:

Alright, the Female Officer Armors are done. Now all that's left to do is package the thing and ship it to DeadlyStream. But first I need to catch up on some well needed sleep :p

Silver

Show spoiler
l5uNrNH.png

umDNp13.png

Red

Show spoiler
rgVE6W8.png

zkDUS6Y.png

Black

Show spoiler
gNTGCYC.png

sznOdbz.png

Oh, and here's the Sith emblem on the armors

Show spoiler
zwk7f1r.png

EDIT: This is available now at DeadlyStream

Link: http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/411-l0ki194s-sith-officer-armors/

Archived