Home

Your views on galen marek (star killer)

Yeo Bean

What do you feel about him in general after he became "good" in the force unleashed, or through the entire force unleashed 2? I mean, because he utilizes all the "bad" sith powers, yet he has the right intentions and fights for the "good" side. Do you think that it what jedi should aspire to be? (or stuff like that)

p.s when can one post on the other forums

• 4 months later...
What do you feel about him in general after he became "good" in the force unleashed, or through the entire force unleashed 2? I mean, because he utilizes all the "bad" sith powers, yet he has the right intentions and fights for the "good" side. Do you think that it what jedi should aspire to be? (or stuff like that)

p.s when can one post on the other forums

Well @Yeobean I was wondering when the movie new hope came out in the 70s/80s who started this war because there was two factions fighting for control of the galaxy & no one ever wanted to know who started it first when I first played this game I had no idea this boy would be the spark that ignited the fire of war throughtout the galaxy I don't think he is what jedi should aspire to be because his powers are a bridge between to species the lightining of the sith & the force powers of a jedi with both looking him to choose a side with Juno's persuasion he would choose the rebels I thought they should never made a second game I would have left Galen's death as his purpose in the war, becoming one with the force, his presence in the second game would have people guessing why his character did not appear in the first three movies I understand it would taken attention away from Luke,Han, Leia etc but hey every character deserves a chance the FU2 story was to short a third game was abandoned Galen being alive would cause Luke problems later in his life I would like to see a final showdown between them two settle off course Luke will win because his profile shows he was never defeated while alive.

Archived