Home

Old source code discussion

[razorace] NOTE: This thread contains old discussions pertaining to accessing the OJP source code. I have placed this here for archival purposes and to clean up the original (stickied) thread.

what's wrong with this link? sounds like something i should check out

I know what problem is, now i just need to manage to explain it in english...

lets try then.

it is some kind of verification thing. when you first time access to site, you (may?) get popup asking will you trust this site or something. you can choose 1) always, 2) only this session, 3) never.

hope this helps..

It's because all these links are secure HTTP (HTTPS), and it's exactly as Yoda said; you have to accept a temporary security certificate to browse it. Some browsers will regard the window that comes up as a popup and might not let it even come through so try turning off yer popupblocker.

• 1 month later...

on this page;

https://opensvn.csie.org/traccgi/ojp/browser/Basic/docs/OJP_Editing.html?format=raw

1. Configure Visual Studios Express to be able to use the Windows® Server 2003 SP1 Platform SDK

Update the Visual C++ directories in the Projects and Solutions section in the Options dialog box. (Screenshot 1, Screenshot 2, Screenshot 3, Screenshot 4) .....

Please check if all links(screenshots) down from here are dead?

if they are, how can I start to edit OJP with C++?

The links are currently working. Unfortunately, Trac is being flaky lately. Alternatively, local versions of those files are included with once build. Just download the latest beta and look at the tutorial in the /docs folder of your OJP install.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Razorace, could I get write access to that SVN? I might make some changes/fixes/additions and get a linux compile working if the current one doesn't work.

I'd need to talk to you about some of the planned changes though..

Also, what's the deal with Bound Development and that project? SVN still up?

• 3 months later...

lol, yep, bad magic tho, rofl

its ok, I'll just get the 2005 or 2003 vs and try that, :)

yea, i might try 2010 :)

edit: KK, i download and install vs 2005, i open up the compatible vs 2005 sln file, only to see that the bungholes at ms made it so its not compatible with their own product -.-

it says it doesnt support solution folders rofl

i think im gonna take a drive to the headquarters with my ole midland 13-830 and a 100 watt amp and punish them with some deadkeys, rofl

frag vs express, it sucks officially now, i'll edit it all with wxdev c++ :p

I think this is what they meant by shooting yourself in the foot (re Dev-c++)

How is the ncb file useless? That's simply the intellisense database.

The folders have warning icons because svn recognises they have been changed (read: project files converted) - nothing wrong there.

Solution folders are simply a part of the professional version of Visual Studio. They're not needed, but the express version will still warn you - again, nothing wrong.

Anything else you plan on fabricating so you can bash your inexperience of VS? =]

On a side-note, VS '10 is a bit of a pain to JA, and is rather sluggish, especially on less powerful systems.

@rzrace: I used OJP 1.3 just fine with VS '08, both express and professional editions.

Archived