Home

Batman: Arkham Knight

HED

This game was rumored to be in the works ever since Arkham Origins was first announced, so I'm not that surprised to see it finally confirmed. Also, since Origins really wasn't that good compared to Rocksteady's Arkham titles, it was a given that they'd announce this one as soon as possible so interest doesn't die down.

In any case, this one is made by Rocksteady, so I'm hoping it will have the quality of the first two games, at least. The only thing I'm a bit worried about is that, with the inclusion of the Batmobile, they tone down the grapple/gliding navigation and stealth aspects. Hopefully they won't do that.

Allow me to start by saying I love the series, but I am worried they are going to to the same thing they did with origins. There was do much opportunity there to make an amazing story and they just didnt execute. I guess only time will tell if the same mistake(s) will be made this time around.

Allow me to start by saying I love the series, but I am worried they are going to to the same thing they did with origins. There was do much opportunity there to make an amazing story and they just didnt execute. I guess only time will tell if the same mistake(s) will be made this time around.

That was made by WB Games, not Rocksteady (the makers of Arkham City). Should be a great game...plus, Kevin Conroy (the one, and the only voice of Batman) will be reprising his role. Should be a fun finale!

Archived