Home

Ray, Natty, Das, McCoy, Joshi, Roy....just don't call it a comeback....

RoyTordesLegend

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
With Windows 95 use, you can't be *that* young and innocent lol.

True I may not be that young (granted I have the mentality of someone half my age) however

I've never even been on a date, believe it or not.

You're apparently failing to realize the full extent of what that statement entails :rolleyes:

LOL I am fairly sure that even though I'm not *that* young, I'm still probably too young for most of you guys :giggle1: Probably, judging from the fact that it seems I'm the only one that started playing Monkey Island with game 3...

Edit: And I've seen plenty of "compilers" in my line of study :rofl:

As long as you accept that 1 and 2 are far better, then all is well :D

Ooh I have mixed feelings about that - I ADORE the first two games but it was Curse that got me into the whole thing to begin with so that's always going to be special to me :)

The puzzles were just murder in the second game XD You know the first time I played it I basically wandered through LeChuck's fortress maze until I reached the big door? I wasn't aware I had directions on my person!! :rofl: Found out later incidentally on a walkthrough or something.

Speaking of MI2 what did you guys think of it? (I know it pissed off a lot of fans because of the ending, I read all the rants back in the day :giggle1:)

I like the ending now, though the first time through it made me mad. But I also adore CMI. Animation on it is gorgeous.

So what did everyone think of Tales? I thought it was a great comeback after the extremely meh EMI

Agreed! Even when I heard it was coming out I was kinda doubtful to play it after EMI, but they did a great job with it! :D I did NOT see that twist coming in Chapter 4, though in retrospect

if Guybrush kept insisting he had an unbreakable 5-game contract in EMI, I guess that meant that he could actually die in the 5th game

Agreed! Even when I heard it was coming out I was kinda doubtful to play it after EMI, but they did a great job with it! :D I did NOT see that twist coming in Chapter 4, though in retrospect

if Guybrush kept insisting he had an unbreakable 5-game contract in EMI, I guess that meant that he could actually die in the 5th game

I thought the real shocker was actually in the fifth one with

The voodoo lady basically being the villain of the series

I thought the real shocker was actually in the fifth one with

The voodoo lady basically being the villain of the series

I refuse to accept that as canon :halo2: In all honesty though,

I don't really think she's the villain - if they ever make another season they'll probably reveal she was doing good all this time in some weird twist-of-fate kind of way :xp:

I often wish I got selective amnesia so I can experience it all over again! :D

Then I try to play bits and pieces of MI2 to get some fraps clips for a video and discover to my shock that I really DID forget how to play it. O_o

As you know that the mobile phone signal jammer can cut off the signals of the mobile phones and soon make it impossible to make phone calls or send messages. In this way when you need the peaceful condition and want to stay in it, you can just use the best phone jammers to help you achieve your goal. And now as the technology develops with high speed the advanced 4G jammer has come into the market and are well welcomed by the group of people who need the jammer product.

Archived