Home

Ray, Natty, Das, McCoy, Joshi, Roy....just don't call it a comeback....

RoyTordesLegend

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A spambot in he MI discussion forum recently posted this (ad link removed):

It will issue just yes it's a jury disagree with you decision is being given by the three countries they have the power to overturn it of either the jury must agree I think I left it just seems so shall thy I wouldn't certainly wouldn't be in apposition if I were on the FB1-Test jury to have ruled out so I'm a Michelle representing tranche I sitting in nights place at the halfway stage great personable young lady I'm not on the lifting stage was smoke shop in marketing not so real interest that's how she answered eighty corn which is what she had heavy the showcases 89 the big juice good it was it said she's okay I show which is showing you a shame I chatted you McCain everyday Shea Daddy shack a chance should not be able to achieve the Chaka cost this is where your energy you have to take into account the gist of a when you coming to the location based one Hy-Vee special you starting with a full tank of petrol but then those being published nine or ten they take energy out of you noncompetitive smash lash in Milwaukee became injured.

So, what do you think? Markov chain, or an AI program trying to talk about a something? :dozey:

Bear Kitty is one of mom's cats. :dozey:

He was born in Moon Kitty's second litter. I named him Callisto, along with his siblings Io, Mimas and Ganymede. When I gave Callisto and Ganymede to mom for mother's day, she renamed him 'Bear' for reasons I've never fully understood.

My nephew was living out there at the time with two big dogs, so Bear grew up socializing with them dog style. He would literally follow them everywhere, and that is undoubtedly where he learned how to keep his balls clean.

That makes him the most unusual of creatures: a cat named Bear who thinks he's a dog.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived